Sparkle

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
gift main.jpg

Dear ArcheRagers,​

For the 4.5 update release we prepared little gifts for each of you.​

Gift Rules:
  1. Gift can be received only once per account. Be attentive when choosing a character for the gift!​
  2. Account must be created not later than 3/10/2020.​
  3. Account should have at least 1 character of level 1 and higher.​
  4. Gift can be requested within 2 weeks starting after the 4.5 update release on 3/11.​

To receive your gift visit your Account Panel → go Services → choose an Appreciation Gift button → choose a character from the list and press a confirmation button.​

Gift contains:
  • Small Dragon housing decoration (2)
  • Enhanced Glider (1)
  • Dragon Herald's Token (1)
  • Music Disc: Archeage (1)
  • Mirage Bjorne (1)
  • Temporary Costume Crystal (1)
  • Epherium Mirage Weapon Crystal (1)
  • Hereafter Stone (50)
  • Superior Combat Boost Scroll (10)
  • Merit Badge (30)
  • Combat Scroll: Resilience (10)
  • Loyalty Token (30)
  • Adventurer's Rainbow Pumpkin Taffy (10)
  • Adventurer's Nui's Nova (30)
  • Adventurer's Kraken's Might (30)
  • Assorted Ribs (10)
  • Bound Worker's Compensation: 1000 (3)
  • Bound Honor Boost Tonic (5)
  • Bound Lucky Quicksilver Tonic (5)
  • Bound Vocation Expertise Tonic (5)
  • Rich Steamed Crayfish (5)
  • Bound Greedy Grimoire (10)
One of the items from the gift example:
dragons decor.jpg

gift.png

Last edited:
Will the Dragon Decorations or any of the other Items be tradeable? I have all my Lands/Houses on my Main but would like to send this Gift box to one of my Alts.

Will the Dragon Decorations or any of the other Items be tradeable? I have all my Lands/Houses on my Main but would like to send this Gift box to one of my Alts.
Majority of the items are bound, including decor items.

question: is the Enhanced Glider (1) is that like a random glider like last time or is it the level 30-35 glider you get on mirage isle? Also are these things permanent or temporary?
  • Mirage Bjorne (1)
Either way ty for the gifts.

I really wonder if ya'll play the same game as us sometime when ya'll give us temporary or unusable items. Thanks for the thought though.

There's both usable and unusable items though, but maybe we are kinda spoiled and we'd rather have a perm costume than some free buffs lol

I can't help but be confused about these 3 choices of items. We get a much better glider than an enhanced glider at level 30-35ish. And providing temporary epherium weapon that is worse than support pack gear from 1.5 years ago? Literally a T1 Hiram weapon will be better than a Epherium Mirage weapon.
I really wonder if ya'll play the same game as us sometime when ya'll give us temporary or unusable items. Thanks for the thought though.
I see you can make a judgement on the items you've not even seen. I recommend you to first wait for the gift to become available to see it yourself. It's free, so you will not be loosing anything if you decide not to claim it as it's not worth for you.
But if you indeed decide to get the gift, you'll see that Enhanced glider item will give you one of the ingame gliders that are used on the high levels and not the one at lvl 30-35.
You will also see that Epherium Mirage Weapon Crystal is the item that provides you with one of the image items previously not added to the game. If you use image items like Veroe or Hellkissed as a main weapon instead of image, it's your choice of course. And where did you get that it's a temporary item?

question: is the Enhanced Glider (1) is that like a random glider like last time or is it the level 30-35 glider you get on mirage isle? Also are these things permanent or temporary?
  • Mirage Bjorne (1)
Either way ty for the gifts.
About glider - yes. About Music Disc and Mirage Bjorne - both are permanent.

Would like to note that the sound of the custom music discs is significantly lower than the original music that came with vehicles originally. Can the volume for the custom music be turned up on the developer side?

This is a question to XL. Epherium Mirage has 6 skins in total. All were included by us, so players could choose the best for themselves from all available.

oof okay .. cuz other event stuff we also lacked clubs, like with Titan ;-; shame really

hii o/,
so if a couple of friends and i started playing a week ago. and just been told about this gift, is it too late? like 2 weeks since we started playing or 2 weeks since the patch started? were confused :S

Back