What's new

Good Archer Class?

Sengle

Hello, I just started today and want a class that involve using the bow as the primary weapon. I'm looking for a pvp class build (mostly 1v1). Then another class that build for pve using bow to farm for gold.

PvP the best archers I've seen are either StoneArrow or Primeval, PvE farming I'd go something like Archery/Vit/Aura and make sure you have the archer version of obsidian short spear.

PvP the best archers I've seen are either StoneArrow or Primeval, PvE farming I'd go something like Archery/Vit/Aura and make sure you have the archer version of obsidian short spear.
Sorry I'm new I don' know the gear but will try to find it.

i use archer/shadow play/battle rage for mob grinding (farming purses) no CD problems multiple knock downs on target if its "elite" monster as long as u have constant supply of mana food or mana pots u can keep grinding all day long
i even won some fights in pvp areas and my gear its far below the average + im not a pvpr

i use archer/shadow play/battle rage for mob grinding (farming purses) no CD problems multiple knock downs on target if its "elite" monster as long as u have constant supply of mana food or mana pots u can keep grinding all day long
i even won some fights in pvp areas and my gear its far below the average + im not a pvpr
What's your gear?

in 2.9, archer is really bad in pvp (probably the weakest). Endless arrow does not scale vs geared people so you will do very little damage to them. If you go against a plate, good luck with that as you will just tickle them. If you like to pvp, I'd avoid archer until 3.5.

Back