What's new

Great club vs club

bigbutae

For pve and events like cr gr whale and aegis is the healing from the great club worth the loss of the shield? Currently cleric with divine ayanad club.

Unless ur gear is stellar and u don't ever die then sure, ur heals are better with a GC. However, a dead healer is no heals so... I would recommend the 1hs club overall since u can also make an obs heal scepter for the offhand that boosts heals some and also swap back to shield as needed. Again, if ur gear is stellar enough, then a 1hs heal club should be fine.

Thank you for the reply. I am newish so no stellar gear for me. I am a bit squishy. What is considered a decent amount of healing? 700? 1000? More?

you can easily get 500 only from the weapon even if you are not a healer without a heal oriented gear so as a healer you should aim for 1000.

for pure pve great club is better if you have a good tank with you at all times and in pvp you will die really fast and you will have some pvp even if you do not plan to have any so Rebel1 advice is good go for club + shield and make obsidian scpeter v2 for the situations where you do not need the shield.

Also in the long run dual wielding over great club means 2 times more gem slots. On top of that the healing scepter is left hand only and that makes it really easy switch with the shield even during fights.

Back