What's new

Great Pack Giveaway 2.0

Splodge

Greetings! The Neutropolis guild will be hosting the Great Pack Giveaway 2.0 on New Years Day. The location of the giveaway will be the Neutropolis base in northern Ahnimar. Some of you may remember the spot from the first giveaway. I might plant another trail of grapevines from the Ahnimar community center to the guild base again :) Unlike the last giveaway which included a mix of larders, fellowship packs and fertilizer packs, this giveaway will be all larders. We will be giving away 1080 packs consisting of equal parts cheese packs, honey packs, and salve packs.

The rules will be the same as the last event. This event is for farm freighters only. The number of packs we are making will be enough for 40 freighter loads of each type. Each load being 9 packs (8 + 1). To get your packs, you will approach me or Evilpixie and send a party request. We will accept the requests on a first come, first server basis. We will load your hauler up and promptly drop party after your vehicle has been filled. You must be alone in your party and cannot add anyone else in except Evilpixie or me. If you attempt to add another player, the party will be dropped and you will be disqualified from the event. This is to prevent abuse of the system and to keep things moving faster. We will be keeping track of who is taking pack loads. If it appears someone is offloading packs at a nearby farm and coming back over and over for refills, we will refuse further service.

The event will begin in the afternoon on Jan 1 (server time). It will start approximately 30 minutes before Hellswamp goes into peace (while Halcyona is in peace). This is to give people the best opportunity to get packs out of the area. You are responsible for your hauler. User the owners mark wisely :)

I will add a map to this discussion later. If you have any questions please feel free to ask. Hope to see you next week.

The pack pickup location MAY change to our two tree houses near the Ahnimar entrance. Just depends on how motivated we are to move that many packs down to that location :)

Okay the pack giveaway will be at the Neutropolis base in northern Ahnimar. I just couldn't work up the desire to move that many packs down to our two tree houses by the Ahnimar entrance. The plan is for the giveaway to start around 730-800pm server time on Wednesday the 1st. Sorry we have to wait until that late but unfortunately my girlfriend (Evilpixie) has to work until 7pm that day and this is at minimum a two person job. Send me a message in game if you'd like to scout out the location of the base in advance.

Screenshots of all the packs at our guild base, and the location of the giveaway. Hope to see a big turn out tomorrow evening.

Attachments

• pack insanity1.JPG
    pack insanity1.JPG
    226.5 KB · Views: 178
  • pack insanity2.JPG
    pack insanity2.JPG
    222.3 KB · Views: 193
  • pack locations.JPG
    pack locations.JPG
    71.6 KB · Views: 182
Today was fun. We were happy to give away as many packs as we did. Unfortunately we were unable to give them all away. There will be a pack giveaway 3.0 that will be a PVP focused event. It will likely involve the opening of a tree house filled with packs to the public. The catch is the opening will be announced in advance and the location will be in a hostile territory. :)

Back