What's new

Guide for beginners West 2/18/2018

prego_kamata

1 sell Loyalty 100 loyaly=1000g and u will be able to afford one 16x house depending on the zone
now days 02/18/2018 the price of 1> 16x16 is between 1000 to 1500 in the western continent depending on the zone
although if i was starting to play on the server today , i will spend the gold on getting the farm freighter as fast as i can,
since now days crafting mats are cheap on the AH and there are allot of public trader houses all across the map focus should be on the freighter.
2 as soon as u get to lv 52 use the temporary farm cart to make gold, to get permanent farm cart and acquire mats needed for improve it to freighter
3 set your 8x8 in Marianpole OR East equivalent , set it near the gold seller so that you can drop the packs on the farm u will be able to fit around 30 packs on 1>8x8
4 make secondary character lvl it up to lv 30 use the temporary farm cart that the second character received from the chest
to sell the packs that u have crafted with your lv 52 character, dont forget to use the XP boost potions while selling packs
u will lvl up the second char in 1 day
5 repeat step 4 two more times and until u lv up characters 3 and 4 u will get enough gold to craft at least wagon
and u will be owning 4>8x8 (16x16) without spending a single coin to get it

i used this method when i started playing on the server and i ended up owning 6 >8x8 +1 Storage sylo as a House and it worked for me

I didn't know you could turn packs in before level 52, interesting!
u can sell if the char is lv 30 or above , u cant craft if the char is below lv52 . u may have to try it because i dont know if its still that way ,but it was working last time ive lvled up a char

1489928394577s.jpg

Pretty sick idea, man. Thanks!

Addendum: With the 3.0 patch nearly here which includes big changes to taxes, most folks are having a fire sale on land. I personally have paired down to just 1 8x8 sitting behind my 16x16. And I have one aquafarm off the coast of Cinderstone. I sold my other 16x16 plot for not even 600 gold certed. It had a cottage on it, but I saw the new owner had demo'd it and put up the 16x16 scarecrow.

There is a lot of land sales going on right now. And in the "safe zones", DONT buy into the huge markup that just started last week for like 1300 g for a 16. They were going hot and steady for 6-650 for a long time. Be patient, the closer the patch comes, the more sales will go I am sure.

Back