What's new

Guild formation confirmation

Status
Not open for further replies.
What baffles me is how Joey as nation lead is promoting the abuse of a mechanic in an unintentional way, which by definition is an exploit. And he still shows zero dignity by coming here and trying to turn this thread upside down by adressing, to this topic, irrelevant issues that need their own thread.

Funny cause I could swear I saw cheeselords buy your scrolls every now and then and a couple other guilds in the past.
You're a clown for coming up with that only now that your nation is capped to 80 members and cannot hold 2 castles anymore. Before that, if we had gotten enough people we could've sieged both, calmlands and sungold and you would've lost a castle since you'd be greatly outnumbered as you had to split 120 nation members on 2 sieges with 200 attackers. But you make this suggestion only now when you don't need to care about it as it's not a threat to you anymore.

Personally I'm all up for this rule because real sieges are a true rarity and we've seen how much fun they can be. Just thought it's hilarious how you suddenly come up with such a suggestion.
I feel like your lack of reading comprehension is a serious issue you should look into, If you actually read my post you'd see that I only stopped doing it after I was informed by the administration that it was not allowed. You can even see in my siege mechanics thread that I posted that it was against the rules to safe bid castles :).

If the information provided here is correct, it can be considered an attempt to sabotage the game event. In this case, the attack/defense stage of the sieges. If proves are provided, player who broke the rules will be punished accordingly.
Just a reminder, if you want to report a player, please submit a ticket.

We'll check if it's possible to include additional confirmation pop-ups if you are invited to join the guild in such case.

I gotta love how Sparkle responded that they’ll look into this but people still cry about favoritism afterwards, even though they are getting what they want:’)

I doubt anything happens since nobody recorded it and we just have names, they'd have to go through logs which is a time-consuming hassle I suppose.
@Joey What are you even complaining about ? Majority of west players in PN admitted that they, including you, were playing on east characters. I doubt those were your own ones. The rules clearly state passing account data is bannable. You don't give a shit about rules and are the first to tell your people what is abuseable and what not. You're the last person that deserves to make demands regarding punishments to others.

Last edited:
Once again your reading comprehension is lacking, I haven't once asked for someone to be punished I'm just asking that they clarify what is considered sabotaging and event and what isn't and they clarified to me that bid guilds aren't allowed so its only fair that its present to everyone that this rule exists. "Sabotaging game events" can mean anything from contesting my kraken or contesting general in peace what exactly is something that is fair to be contested and what isn't. If people are seriously complaining about something like this that can be completely nullified by having half a brain, then I'd like to shed light on Virtydagina attempting to abuse the pirate system to get rid of his guild cooldown, and Picklerick for ruining the integrity of the jury system by forcing trials in attempt to rig a trial for Virty to get innocent. The west can play innocent but everyone is equally willing to take any edge they can to win or get ahead.

Reactions: Nyk
Once again your reading comprehension is lacking, I haven't once asked for someone to be punished I'm just asking that they clarify what is considered sabotaging and event and what isn't and they clarified to me that bid guilds aren't allowed so its only fair that its present to everyone that this rule exists.

You tell me I lack reading comprehension yet you don't even remember the same words you said a couple hours ago. Let me quote you:
Hi, If this case is a way of blocking game/events I'd like to request the administration put out a rule against using bid guilds

You're asking for a rule, which is restricting players from doing x or y or they'll face punishment. You are quite exactly asking for people to be punished if they continue doing what they do, you can deny it all you want.

We tried to give Virtydagina inno because he was the victim of a mechanical abuse from your side so we did what we could to revert that unfortunate event since the admins weren't responding, or taking actions quickly enough. You knowingly abused a mechanic for an unintentional purpose, not only that but when we tried to solve the issue your members rigged the jury and paid them gold to prevent us from doing so. Yet you are here and asking
what exactly is something that is fair to be contested and what isn't.
Are you actually so ignorant or just so self-loved that you cannot admit that what your people are doing on an everyday basis is ethically just total scumbag behaviour and your only excuse ever to everything is "It's a sandbox game bro, the game is what you make it to be".

You disgust me.

Once again your reading comprehension is lacking, I haven't once asked for someone to be punished I'm just asking that they clarify what is considered sabotaging and event and what isn't and they clarified to me that bid guilds aren't allowed so its only fair that its present to everyone that this rule exists. "Sabotaging game events" can mean anything from contesting my kraken or contesting general in peace what exactly is something that is fair to be contested and what isn't. If people are seriously complaining about something like this that can be completely nullified by having half a brain, then I'd like to shed light on Virtydagina attempting to abuse the pirate system to get rid of his guild cooldown, and Picklerick for ruining the integrity of the jury system by forcing trials in attempt to rig a trial for Virty to get innocent. The west can play innocent but everyone is equally willing to take any edge they can to win or get ahead.
Expect I didnt abuse a mechanic because i am right now pirate and working on getting my swim title. Is that not allowed?
This only shows how petty these players are . They accuse others of something while on the other hand and then do the exact thing they are accusing people of. I. E. the player shanks who preformed this abuse for the benefit of joey.

Last edited:
I doubt anything happens since nobody recorded it and we just have names, they'd have to go through logs which is a time-consuming hassle I suppose.
@Joey What are you even complaining about ? Majority of west players in PN admitted that they, including you, were playing on east characters. I doubt those were your own ones. The rules clearly state passing account data is bannable. You don't give a shit about rules and are the first to tell your people what is abuseable and what not. You're the last person that deserves to make demands regarding punishments to others.
Interesting you're talking about account sharing but not bringing up when you use to use Hny's account ?

Bro west did this months ago when Lads sieged Winter kkkkkkkkk
unknown.png

Also, if you fall for a 'x up for gr/cr' and get invited to a PARTY, your dumb. You can't convert a raid to party for baiting, so if it was on raid finder, its safe and your iq region locked you.

You're asking for a rule, which is restricting players from doing x or y or they'll face punishment. You are quite exactly asking for people to be punished if they continue doing what they do, you can deny it all you want.
Correct going forward I am requesting clarification on a rule that was specifically told to me and its only valid to bring up such an issue in a thread regarding game events being sabotaged.

We tried to give Virtydagina inno because he was the victim of a mechanical abuse from your side so we did what we could to revert that unfortunate event since the admins weren't responding, or taking actions quickly enough. You knowingly abused a mechanic for an unintentional purpose, not only that but when we tried to solve the issue your members rigged the jury and paid them gold to prevent us from doing so. Yet you are here and asking
This is quite hypocritical and you are using the "unfortunate" situation as a scapegoat to cry innocence. I can provide both recordings of you and multiple other parties flipping shay pirate aswell (Which happened prior to the incident regarding Virty) in attempt to dodge guild timers, aswell as videos of multiple members of the siege defending party flipping virty. Like I said you can keep acting tough and innocent. But the west is equally involved in attempting to avoid mechanics to benefit them in the coming siege that week. If you are correct in attempting to "fix" what "we" had supposedly done, how is it improper for us to attempt to keep virty from coming back pirate where you guys are attempting to remove his guild timer?

What is sabotaging is different for every event.
In this circumstance it is preventing players from participating in an event through deception and a cheap trick. It is sabotage as it is giving your side an advantage / better circumstances as less people are their to appose the siege regardless of how it turned out.
It is a case by case thing and if someone feels another is sabotaging an event they can either report it in a ticket or contact us to ask about it. If you are reporting a player you need evidence of some kind. Screenshot, video, Anything that can tie a person to an intent of sabotage.

For Kraken since you bring it up would be someone intentionally pulling krakens aggro, then dragging it out of range repeatedly in order to make it reset and stall it out till it despawns.
For General in peace. Peace is a regions state and not tied to this event. If someone was to sabotage general it would be dragging the boss out of the area in order to reset it till it despawns. (Or if they do it for a long enough amount of time administration deem it as sabotage)

As for using going pirate to remove guild cooldown by technicality this is an exploit/unintentional system.
When XL designed the system it never accounted for your current guild cooldown. So it resets so you can instantly join a pirate guild. But does not return your prior nations guild cooldown.
However. This unintentional system has almost become part of the game in what the current faction is. Many people would call this an unintentional feature than a bug and is not something that would be punished. If we did members from all nations would have punishments.

As to the mention of using alternative guilds to bid on castles to deny sieges.
Having an alternative guild to bid for you scroll with the sole intent to fake a siege is not allowed.
Now this is not the same as 2 guilds in friendly terms with one another and the second guild bidding and then say splitting the returning peace fund.
As of right now the second is considered as 2 groups that both seek to gain from an exchange so it is not an alt.
This is not sabotage of an event because there is no opposing group being denied. Almost always the bids are 1 copper so any other group can siege that site by bidding any amount above that for the scroll.

Expect I didnt abuse a mechanic because i am right now pirate and working on getting my swim title. Is that not allowed?
This only shows how petty these players are . They accuse others of something while on the other hand and then do the exact thing they are accusing people of. I. E. the player shanks who preformed this abuse for the benefit of joey.
You are fine.

Why would any of the devs give a damn about flipping pirate ? It is in the games roots since the dawn of time and has never been an issue to XL or our devs.
Tell me how your nation members drop nation and immediately join back a day after, when 4.0 came with a change that gave pn members a 14 day cooldown ?
You're throwing rocks in a glass house. All you accuse others of doing, you have done it excessively yourself.

Adding people to guild and putting them on timers is also an unintentional system that became part of the game since that has been done since retail Archeage :)

Why would any of the devs give a damn about flipping pirate ? It is in the games roots since the dawn of time and has never been an issue to XL or our devs.
Tell me how your nation members drop nation and immediately join a day after, when 4.0 came with a change that gave pn members a 14 day cooldown ?
You're throwing rocks in a glass house. All you accuse others of doing, you have done it excessively yourself.
?????????????????????????

Should we metion the fact that
When they killed Leviathan the first time, PN flipped pirate to get the title and come back to PN, completely abusing the same exact cooldown abuse that they are acussing me of. Snipe bribed everyone on jury with 1k gold. As of right now i didnt evade any cooldown yet they have done so many times in the past.

but Joey conveniently forgets that

As for using going pirate to remove guild cooldown by technicality this is an exploit/unintentional system.
When XL designed the system it never accounted for your current guild cooldown. So it resets so you can instantly join a pirate guild. But does not return your prior nations guild cooldown.
However. This unintentional system has almost become part of the game in what the current faction is. Many people would call this an unintentional feature than a bug and is not something that would be punished. If we did members from all nations would have punishment.
So this is a unintentional mechanic, that is being abused but it is allowed. But trolling other players and putting them on guild CD's isn't allowed? The rules are starting to get really vague. The issue of tricking players onto guild timers has been a thing on archeage since its incarnation aswell so why is that considered not allowed?

As to the mention of using alternative guilds to bid on castles to deny sieges.
Having an alternative guild to bid for you scroll with the sole intent to fake a siege is not allowed.
Now this is not the same as 2 guilds in friendly terms with one another and the second guild bidding and then say splitting the returning peace fund.
As of right now the second is considered as 2 groups that both seek to gain from an exchange so it is not an alt.
This is not sabotage of an event because there is no opposing group being denied. Almost always the bids are 1 copper so any other group can siege that site by bidding any amount above that for the scroll.
Then I would like more clarification on what can be determined an alt guild. From what sparkle specifically told me I was told any bids that attempt to block another guild from bidding regardless of the amount of gold spent is not allowed. To quote sparkle "Now you are saying that you'd bid for your own castle. Do you know that is the attempt to abuse a system that should not be present in game? Active guilds should own the castles and other active guilds should attack them. ". Meaning any scenario where a guild might be attempting to block a siege from happening regardless of there relations with another guild they are still blocking the true nature of a siege from happening.

Tell me how your nation members drop nation and immediately join back a day after, when 4.0 came with a change that gave pn members a 14 day cooldown ?
This is also insanely incorrect, In the most recent patches actually the one where the 14 day timer was added the nation CD started when you joined a nation not when you left meaning players could join and leave as they pleased aslong as they stayed in nation longer then there timer. That being said even if we were to be abusing the pirate "mechanic" that mechanic doesn't remove nation timers only guild timers.

Should we metion the fact that
When they killed Leviathan the first time, PN flipped pirate to get the title and come back to PN, completely abusing the same exact cooldown abuse that they are acussing me of. Snipe bribed everyone on jury with 1k gold. As of right now i didnt evade any cooldown yet they have done so many times in the past.
You are also profusely misinformed there are maybe 4 people in pn with the title and none of them did anything like you are saying they did, For example Supapowar is currently still draughting back from being pirate, and from our first attempt Halima was pirate for 45hrs inorder to come back, and then 14 days prior as when I removed the second guild from nation it put all of those members on the 14 day timer.

For Kraken since you bring it up would be someone intentionally pulling krakens aggro, then dragging it out of range repeatedly in order to make it reset and stall it out till it despawns.

Wtf are you talking about? That is literally the only way to contest Kraken. Can you please stop talking nonsense about events you've never been to?

Thanks.

Flipping pirate in an attempt to reset guild timer has its own consequences. Forcing someone into a guild with no confirmation has given you guys zero consequences. Nice to know you were scared enough to resort to such abuse of mechanics though LOL. Player nation isn't what it used to be.

Flipping pirate in an attempt to reset guild timer has its own consequences. Forcing someone into a guild with no confirmation has given you guys zero consequences. Nice to know you were scared enough to resort to such abuse of mechanics though LOL. Player nation isn't what it used to be.
What are the consequences? In the situation regarding Virty not only were you guys attempting to send him pirate to void his timer, Picklerick was forcing trials to garuntee members of your guild would be present on it? What consequences exist in this scenario. The only reason Virty got put in time out is because we have the mental capacity to understand what you were doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back