What's new

Guild formation confirmation

Status
Not open for further replies.
So this is a unintentional mechanic, that is being abused but it is allowed. But trolling other players and putting them on guild CD's isn't allowed? The rules are starting to get really vague. The issue of tricking players onto guild timers has been a thing on archeage since its incarnation aswell so why is that considered not allowed?
The rules aren't vague at all. Your group wasn't trolling players, it was intentionally sabotaging a siege event by placing players on cooldown. You can't be that dumb, dude.

Ever notice the only time PN1 is on the forums is to manipulate rules to their benefit or troll people who are trying to ask for fixes for their exploits?
Crazy to think people would come and rebuttal accusations being made against them, Ever notice how the vocal faction of the server is the west and how they are the only ones that are whining about things not being fair?

What are the consequences? In the situation regarding Virty not only were you guys attempting to send him pirate to void his timer, Picklerick was forcing trials to garuntee members of your guild would be present on it? What consequences exist in this scenario. The only reason Virty got put in time out is because we have the mental capacity to understand what you were doing.
The consequence is a 50/50 chance of getting guilty. And it takes 4 days of draughting to come back. Great time to get a swim title imo ! You also keep bringing up Picklerick…. like, he wasn't even online LOL You're just blowing smoke out of your ass to try and cover up your weakness at this point.

I think the issue is that the GMs continue to make up rules as they go, in private chats, or in forum posts like this and don't actually have clear cut rules on what's ok and what is not, and continue to not do anything every time their systems fail. So it makes sense for West to come and make these threads, and it makes sense that PN is arguing these posts, simply because rules aren't clear.

Someone whines, Sjinder makes up a rule, Sparkle says "we going to chat with the developers", meanwhile 100 people get banned without knowing what they done wrong and trying to look for the rule they broke lol.

I agree with Lion, when Joey says he speaks to Sparkle and is being told x or y, everyone should be informed about it.

Crazy to think people would come and rebuttal accusations being made against them, Ever notice how the vocal faction of the server is the west and how they are the only ones that are whining about things not being fair?

You've been allying with East practically every week since Labor Day and giving them a free ride while your West PN members also say "they are a bunch of incompetent potatoes who can't wipe their own asses without help", so why would they be vocal about either a free ride or the fact that they don't have the knowledge to understand what we're talking about regarding castle anything. And if we want to talk about vocal, wasn't Kraken changed because of post after post by Vinchino? Your boy?

And speaking of castle anything, @Sparkle , can we address how Joey was trying to take a castle with an alt guild while we're at it? He was very clearly playing the Nightcloak Qiaoyi in that siege in a guild not owned by any active members of the East community in what appears to be a complete circumvention of the mechanics to not have more than 1 castle under a Player Nation's rule. If we're going to go at this about alternate guilds bidding on sieges "for blocking purposes", shouldn't this also be considered not allowed since it clearly was an alternate guild under Player Nation authority trying to take a castle and not an actual active East guild? That siege came complete with Pending Collapse members returning to East as well as West-originated Pending Collapse members hopping on East characters to participate in the siege. Other than the small handful of <Deadly Penguin Squad> members and a few other Haranyans, the majority of that siege was PN in an alt guild.

Last edited:
@trapwhre02 Sadly, as was demonstrated in Joey's "Siege Mechanics and You - The Story of Calmlands," we discussed this very same disrupted clarity between the Admins and the playerbase, however many players on West quickly misconceived it as "crying" and shot it down.

Also, unfortunately:
"8. It is prohibited to post your private correspondence with the Administration anywhere on the forum or in the game."
So, unless you're specifically asking the same questions Joey is yourself, or are willing to become more open about these mechanics, you're (unfortunately and annoyingly) held accountable in this current system.

The consequence is a 50/50 chance of getting guilty. And it takes 4 days of draughting to come back. Great time to get a swim title imo ! You also keep bringing up Picklerick…. like, he wasn't even online LOL You're just blowing smoke out of your ass to try and cover up your weakness at this point.
Actually I apologize someone in my guild corrected me recently, It was frontbutt going to trial over and over again.
And speaking of castle anything, @Sparkle , can we address how Joey was trying to take a castle with an alt guild while we're at it? He was very clearly playing the Nightcloak Qiaoyi in that siege in a guild not owned by any active members of the East community in what appears to be a complete circumvention of the mechanics to not have more than 1 castle under a Player Nation's rule. If we're going to go at this about alternate guilds bidding on sieges "for blocking purposes", shouldn't this also be considered not allowed since it clearly was an alternate guild under Player Nation authority trying to take a castle and not an actual active East guild? That siege came complete with Pending Collapse members returning to East as well as West-originated Pending Collapse members hopping on East characters to participate in the siege. Other than the small handful of <Deadly Penguin Squad> members and a few other Haranyans, the majority of that siege was PN in an alt guild.
This is probably the saddest attempt at crying wolf so far, leave it to the other west professionals. <No One> is not a alt guild, It is a guild owned by a player named Alanerry it is our one and favorite east Chinese guild. Should we have won the guild vs Trickster the castle would have been held under the eastern nation how does that correlate to it being PN held? Alanerry simply gave me guild lead since I would be leading the attack and would need the skills/hp buff to lead properly. No One is a active guild they just didn't have the numbers to attack a castle on there own so the eastern faction came to their aid along with our eastern playernation players. Whats the difference between that and the entire west piling into Trickster for its defense? As plenty of people from both your guild and FN have said "PN IS BASICALLY EAST ANYWAYS THERE ENTIRE CORE IS EAST CHARACTERS EAST IS STRONGER THEN WEST" its pretty contradictory for you to complain that we dropped our characters back EAST to claim another castle for the Eastern Alliance. Also to rebuttal the siege being majority pn here is a screenshot of our raid I went ahead and crossed out the PN characters names to show you how many eastern players participated. 24(counting Zartov) PN our of a 60-65 man raid good job counting though.
Capture.PNG

My bad, it wasn't a majority PN according to that raid frame, only about half PN. But interesting raid frames there! "What's the difference between that and the entire West piling into Trickster?" you ask? Tell me, could you direct me to any of the actual <No One> members in that raid, please? At least when <Trickster> called in people, they actually had legit Trickster guild members present for the siege. At least the guild leader of <Trickster> was there. At least 40 of the 60 members of the <Trickster> raid are <Trickster> members. In your raid frames, I see your members, but I also see basically everyone else not crossed out is currently guildless and/or I recognize them as being longtime members of <Deadly Penguin Squad>, meaning none of those 50 in that one raid window seem to come from the guild you were even sieging for. That's why it looks like an alt guild. You had West PN members logging East characters to participate (and I do hear tell of rumors that in some cases, they weren't even the same accounts. Scandalous!), at least 12 PN of Haranyan origin went back because let's be real, 14-days of not going back to PN isn't a punishment for people when you're still allying with their home nation.

My bad, it wasn't a majority PN according to that raid frame, only about half PN. But interesting raid frames there! "What's the difference between that and the entire West piling into Trickster?" you ask? Tell me, could you direct me to any of the actual <No One> members in that raid, please? At least when <Trickster> called in people, they actually had legit Trickster guild members present for the siege. At least the guild leader of <Trickster> was there. At least 40 of the 60 members of the <Trickster> raid are <Trickster> members. In your raid frames, I see your members, but I also see basically everyone else not crossed out is currently guildless and/or I recognize them as being longtime members of <Deadly Penguin Squad>, meaning none of those 50 in that one raid window seem to come from the guild you were even sieging for. That's why it looks like an alt guild. You had West PN members logging East characters to participate (and I do hear tell of rumors that in some cases, they weren't even the same accounts. Scandalous!), at least 12 PN of Haranyan origin went back because let's be real, 14-days of not going back to PN isn't a punishment for people when you're still allying with their home nation.
Sure the raid was mostly comprised of eastern players recruited by no one, and player nation members that were sent back east to help. That is to be expected the Chinese populations time zone does not match up with how the siege rotation occurs(Was monday at like 8am-9am? for them). Regardless of this just because the majority of the No One raid was not filled with players from No One does not immediately deem there guild as an alt guild. It is it's own entity with its own players that are playing the game. The players that attended the siege took up 50-60 slots of the guild while the other 40-50 are the No One players. So your argument is because they could not support majority of the sieging party there guild is immediately classified as a alt guild?

Sure the raid was mostly comprised of eastern players recruited by no one, and player nation members that were sent back east to help. That is to be expected the Chinese populations time zone does not match up with how the siege rotation occurs(Was monday at like 8am-9am? for them). Regardless of this just because the majority of the No One raid was not filled with players from No One does not immediately deem there guild as an alt guild. It is it's own entity with its own players that are playing the game. The players that attended the siege took up 50-60 slots of the guild while the other 40-50 are the No One players. So your argument is because they could not support majority of the sieging party there guild is immediately classified as a alt guild?

No, I'm not saying because they could not support majority of the sieging party their guild would be classified as an alt guild. I'm saying "the fact that 0% of your raid was comprised of <No One> makes it look like an alt guild you were going to take a castle with". I'm not saying "majority" or "mostly" or "some". Literally ZERO percent of the visible raid were players from the attacking guild.

Let's say they won the castle. You would now what? End up sending all of your PN and East PVPers to that guild to defend every time a siege showed up while owning a castle of your own in another nation, thereby preventing legitimate guilds from sieging a castle owned by a guild whose members cannot even participate in defending it themselves? That's sounds just as bad as using an alt guild bidding high to block a legitimate siege. I just want to reiterate that NONE of your visible raid was people in the guild you were even sieging for.

No, I'm not saying because they could not support majority of the sieging party their guild would be classified as an alt guild. I'm saying "the fact that 0% of your raid was comprised of <No One> makes it look like an alt guild you were going to take a castle with". I'm not saying "majority" or "mostly" or "some". Literally ZERO percent of the visible raid were players from the attacking guild.

Let's say they won the castle. You would now what? End up sending all of your PN and East PVPers to that guild to defend every time a siege showed up while owning a castle of your own in another nation, thereby preventing legitimate guilds from sieging a castle owned by a guild whose members cannot even participate in defending it themselves? That's sounds just as bad as using an alt guild bidding high to block a legitimate siege. I just want to reiterate that NONE of your visible raid was people in the guild you were even sieging for.
I've already made it pretty clear we have no intention of defending the castle we take from west, we are siegeing for fun. If you decide that the guild is not strong enough to defend its castle without calling in additional help then take it back? Secondly I fail to see how us owning a Castle in a nation is a problem there is no rules that state PN is limited to 1 castle, there are just restrictions that make it impossible. That being said once again we wouldn't be the ones owning the castle <No One> would own the castle.

I've already made it pretty clear we have no intention of defending the castle we take from west, we are siegeing for fun. If you decide that the guild is not strong enough to defend its castle without calling in additional help then take it back? Secondly I fail to see how us owning a Castle in a nation is a problem there is no rules that state PN is limited to 1 castle, there are just restrictions that make it impossible. That being said once again we wouldn't be the ones owning the castle <No One> would own the castle.
so you decided to drop 20+ playernation east members plus the ones from west members who rerolled on east alts AND accounts thats not owned by them to help a guild that doesnt even have 10 active members to get a castle (for fun) right ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back