What's new

Guild Supplies Distribution quest

Do you think this change is good?

• Total voters

plamp

As of right now, the guild supplies distribution quest is pretty sucky. If you feel like purchasing a few prestige through it you have to spam F for several minutes at a time. I know not many people probably even do this quest because it's a gold sink, but I wanted to propose it be changed by just multiplying the requirements and rewards by 20. So it'd be as follows:

Requirements:
  • Collect Blue Salt Hammer 0/80
  • Collect [Leather, Iron, Fabric, Stone Brick, or Lumber] 0/100
Rewards:
  • Guild XP 80
  • Prestige 20

I think this would be a good change to the quest without entirely replacing it. Possibly even halving the required Blue Salt Hammers from 4 -> 2 (80 -> 40 if the change is implemented) would also help to improve the quest because it'd bring the gold per guild exp ratio closer to that of experia plants.

There's also the option of changing the quest entirely to something that people would actually do more often. If it was a "complete all other guild quests" quest with a decent reward of prestige and maybe even additional guild exp, I think that'd really help to motivate people to do their guild quests. Please let me know what you guys think or if you have suggestions.

This quest can't be done well, either you gonna make rest of the quests irrelevant or this one. It's good only if you are missing like 10 prestige to thing you waited for weeks.

I agree it needs changing but not sure what to replace it with, 100 of 1 mat seems a little excessive, maybe half of what you suggested? or replacing it with a complete all quests option, it would take a bit of effort and a small amount of gold but i think its way worth it. your suggestion does remove mats from the market too which is usually a good thing

I think it would be nice to make it something related to working together with a guild, like have atleast 5 people in the same guild within 10m. Guild exp and prestige for doing anything with your guild. Something to promote being with the guild, as nothing else requires a guild. WB, go pug group, or you could solo windlord, bunker is easy to solo, packs simple too with the peace times. Nothing promotes guild content, just "content".

Hi Guys and Girls!

We'll have 3.0 implemented in approx 1 month. It was changed there.

Back