What's new

Happy Winter Holidays!

Sparkle

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Happy Holidays 2019.jpg

Dear ArcheRagers!

Our Staff Team wishes you an incredible Christmas and a happy New Year!
Thank you for staying with us in 2019 and we'll be waiting for you in 2020 as well. Still a lot to experience and enjoy in 2020!

We hope you have great time during Christmas and receive many big and fantastic gifts that will fill your heart with joy.​
And we prepared a pleasant gift for you as well ?​

How to receive my Christmas Gift?
Shortly after the end of server maintenance on 12/24 a "Christmas Gift" button will appear on our website. If you don't see that button, then gift is not available yet and you need to wait.​
Go to your Account Panel on the website, choose "Services" and then press a "Christmas Gift" button.
Carefully choose the character you'd like gift to be sent to as it can be sent only once per account. After the gift is requested, it can't be exchanged or sent to another character.
Important! Gifts can be requested within 2 weeks only. Gift button will be removed on 1/7.

What is inside?
Player will receive Christmas custom decor, various holiday fireworks, atmospheric Christmas items and many pleasant bonuses throughout the week.​
A little example is hidden under the spoiler. Each player will receive one of those.​
Christmas Hauler (decor).jpg
But like real Santas, we'll keep the gifts details as a surprise for you ?

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Remember? ;)

Any other details regarding the Christmas gifts players will need to find out themselves after they become available.

Thought that only concerned the contents. Would've liked to know about a possible timer cuz irl is gonna keep me away a bit cuz unforeseen circumstances ;c

Give us a great christmas and give access to the support pack for those who created the account this year and did not past 4k GS yet \o/

To dream is free... :D

Dear ArcheRagers!​
Our Developers, Administrators and Moderators team wishes you Happy Winter Holidays!
May your heart and home be filled with all of the joys the festive season brings.
We appreciate you being with us during this year and hope to see you as a part of our big family next 2019 year as well.
Our ArcheRage team has also prepared little Holidays Gift Boxes for you.​
How to receive a Gift Box?
After the server restart on 12/25, go to your Account Panel on the website and press a "Gift" button that is located next to the "Tickets" and"Restoration" button.​
Carefully choose the character you'd like it to be sent to as gift can be sent only once per account.​
After the gift is requested, it can't be exchanged or sent to another character.​
Important! Gifts can be requested within 3 weeks only. Gift button will be removed on 1/15 in the morning.​
What is inside?
You'll find a unique pet, unique house decor, Christmas costume with stats and many other things in the Gift Box.​
We'll keep the details in secret. Let it be a surprise for you ;)

I saved my gift from last year in a chest, and now it changed is the same from this year. Now i have two gifts with the same items, what can you do to put back my gift from last year the way it was before this update!?

Thank you! Also yay I got the Yuletide one to match my freighter. I love the little tree.

Happy Choimas!

SnowBro is not meant to be a part of the gift this year. This year's Christmas Gift is completely a different one and was not planned to be the same as last year's one.
Gift was updated to a new one as a year have passed.

I have gifts in live server from 2014/15 that i never opened them, and they still are the same. Every new year different box/gift not the same and just change the code or whatever.

Back