What's new

Hello :) Moringa event Info

Have you succeeded in regrading your Moringa fruit?

• Yes, it went Unique.

Votes: 8 13.1%
  • Yes, it went Celestial.

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Yes, it went Divine.

Votes: 3 4.9%
  • Yes, it went above.

Votes: 4 6.6%
  • No. I got ashes.

Votes: 45 73.8%

• Total voters

Ryuzaki

To better understand the concept and mechanics we will together test this and improve if necessarily.

This item can be used at the Mirage by interacting with "G" at the new workbench there ,buying one regrade scroll worth 15 gold, and regrading your fruit.

After that if you succeed, depending on the grade you get ,you can pick one of the boxes in the workbench itself by interacting with "F".

Let us see how this event unwraps , please vote on the poll, and describe your experience in the comments,

Thank you !

Last edited:
That is cool and all but why isnt this information thread put into the ingame events section instead of here where it will be burried by tomorrow most likely?
Feels like staff doesnt know what the events are about until they logged in themselves and find out.

I thought the event was a good idea, but the success chance seemed very low. Clicker events aren't as interesting because they don't require any activity or interaction from players except from clicking one button.

That is cool and all but why isnt this information thread put into the ingame events section instead of here where it will be burried by tomorrow most likely?
Feels like staff doesnt know what the events are about until they logged in themselves and find out.

Hi,
Yes ,i could do that, but this is the section people visit most of the time, and im looking for some feedback on the event.

Get 1 Fruit per day -> Go to Mirage -> Go to machine downstairs on the right -> Buy scroll for 15g -> Regrade fruit (it can fail!) -> Get your reward or keep regrading.

Rewards:
If it fails in regrade, you will get Ashes of Moringa Fruit http://archeagedatabase.net/us/item/37045/

Reactions: Mia
Get 1 Fruit per day -> Go to Mirage -> Go to machine downstairs on the right -> Buy scroll for 15g -> Regrade fruit (it can fail!) -> Get your reward or keep regrading.

Rewards:
If it fails in regrade, you will get Ashes of Moringa Fruit http://archeagedatabase.net/us/item/37045/
Can a admin copy and paste this into the events section?
thats what im talking about. Sure you can take one look ingame and see this for yourself, but I think everyone would appreciate it if we knew what the events are about before.

@Ryuzaki it would generally be better if the actual RNG chances for each tier were actually posted.

People that play archeage generally don't mind RNG, but if the chance table is close to standard regrade chances you might as well just patch this event out of the client now.

Having some clarity on what the gold investment might actually yield is kinda important.

Also if this is meant to be any kind of gold sink then 15g is nowhere near enough gold spent per day to accomplish that.

Last edited:
@Ryuzaki it would generally be better if the actual RNG chances for each tier were actually posted.

People that play archeage generally don't mind RNG, but if the chance table is close to standard regrade chances you might as well just patch this event out of the client now.

Having some clarity on what the gold investment might actually yield is kinda important.

Also if this is meant to be any kind of isk sink then 15g is nowhere near enough gold spent per day to accomplish that.

I posted the pool to check that myself, and am of the oppinion that making regrade scroll 1-5g would be more appropriate.Since the item is already gated by time 1/day.
But the event is short-lasting so we will see.

It would be nice to post some more info on these too as well please, since players are intrigued as to what it is about and wish to be prepared for the stage 2 of the event.

Ancient Daru Relic
launch date/time 12/18/2017 & 12/23/2017

- Ticket System introduction.

Thank you :)

Ancient Daru Relic details will be available within 24 hours.

Ticket System details were posted earlier today. Please follow the links:

https://na.archerage.to/forums/index.php?threads/ticket-system.3591/
https://na.archerage.to/forums/index.php?threads/ticket-system-guide.3593/

Back