What's new

Hey Devs WHAT IS GOING ON?

Lionell

HEY DEVS ! where the FUCK is the auroria land ?

this have taking WAY to long ... i been on hold on my progress, saving up Money ,
i got no land like many others we see this as our ONLEY chance off getting some land ?

i understand there is hackers on the server but srlsy , SHAPE THE FUCK UP and get this done NOW . this server will die and loose population if we cant start using that land for braizers and tress.

so so so so so sad . almost smell like trion around here .....

What are you saying ??

Yes land is low but that’s because the server’s been up for over a month.

Why do you think cussing at the devs and making outlandish claims will help get your point across?

251039602baby-boy-crying-photo-420x420-ts-56570356.jpg

Auroria opens up with a workbench that is open for one hour every sunday.

Given that the past sunday was not open, let's see, when is this one going to be open you think?

Also, let's be honest: most people who have no land right now should not delude themselves into thinking they will get any land on Auroria. Most of you will try to walk willy nilly on Auroria launch day and just get murdered a few times and then complain.

Land is not overrated when it comes to braizers and tress =) it will cut down prices in HALF for regrading and wisps. so this is BADLY needed for the future off the server .

and i will get land ! i will get it ALL

im still getting Money from farming lib but STILL I NEED THA BRAIZERS NOW SO GIMME THE FUCKING LAND

Just farm auroria mobs for 1 - 2 hrs a day. Get you larceny up. Then you wont need lands. You can get those crystals, sunpoint, and moonpoints form the coinpurses in the library.

Auroria opens up with a workbench that is open for one hour every sunday.

Given that the past sunday was not open, let's see, when is this one going to be open you think?

Also, let's be honest: most people who have no land right now should not delude themselves into thinking they will get any land on Auroria. Most of you will try to walk willy nilly on Auroria launch day and just get murdered a few times and then complain.

I think you get murdered much more after if you place the land.

Auroria land is unlocked when castles are claimed. So even if the bench is up this Sunday there is no guarantee that land will become available. It was only blocked last week due to land hackers and credits being down. It was up the Sunday before that, but the players kept it from being completed by contesting those trying to build it. So unless you want to devs to get on and start Thunderbolting the top guilds, I'm not sure what you're demanding.

Using auroria land to single plant crops will be fun. :D
There is zero reason to kill some newb single planting in Auroria. Actually, that would probably make people happy because the more people doing that, the less competition for water and logs.

ppl can still fly and claim a castle easily, dont think its a good idea to release it this week. same goes for land

There is zero reason to kill some newb single planting in Auroria. Actually, that would probably make people happy because the more people doing that, the less competition for water and logs.
I played "carebear" many times in DS too. Nice kitten trap. I farm/gather/plant in the range of the cannons. Some kittens will try to kill me... than they die. Kittesn are so adorables. :D

I played "carebear" many times in DS too. Nice kitten trap. I farm/gather/plant in the range of the cannons. Some kittens will try to kill me... than they die. Kittesn are so adorables. :D
In DS they get honor for killing you during war, so that makes sense. You don't get anything from killing some guy single planting potatoes in Marcala. Before they made trees and braziers worth it, Auroria was the most peaceful place in Erenor because there was zero incentive to kill anyone up there.

In DS they get honor for killing you during war, so that makes sense. You don't get anything from killing some guy single planting potatoes in Marcala. Before they made trees and braziers worth it, Auroria was the most peaceful place in Erenor because there was zero incentive to kill anyone up there.

More hostile player kills. And make work of enemy less effective is good. Auroria lands can generate good money too. Let others to stay there keep concurency alive.

Land is not overrated when it comes to braizers and tress =) it will cut down prices in HALF for regrading and wisps. so this is BADLY needed for the future off the server .

and i will get land ! i will get it ALL

im still getting Money from farming lib but STILL I NEED THA BRAIZERS NOW SO GIMME THE FUCKING LAND
Hey, what's your ingame name ? I need to track you down and farm you during the land grab, it'd be very fun if you couldn't get a single terrain

Hey, what's your ingame name ? I need to track you down and farm you during the land grab, it'd be very fun if you couldn't get a single terrain

ingame is Lionell ! your welcome to try hunt me down once this happen! i love the challenge =)

Back