What's new

Hiram drop rate

Thriem

I posted a while back about increasing the Hiram drop rate and how grindy it was on live. Well Hiram drops are really good I was just doing it wrong. As a cleric/Hierophant 15-20 drops per hr with 60% loot buff. In healer gear just using a divine ayanad scepter(Hiram celest T1 scepter can be used to same effect) and spec Revenant AoE build 60+ hiram pieces per hour.

So in closing I was 100% wrong because on this sever it is way better than live. So far Bow/Lute T2 Hiram and full set of armor/weop/shield T2 perfect stats. Yea I am an idiot , sorry Sjinderson and Sparkle for arguing like a sped tard to increase the drop rate 8^)

I posted a while back about increasing the Hiram drop rate and how grindy it was on live. Well Hiram drops are really good I was just doing it wrong. As a cleric/Hierophant 15-20 drops per hr with 60% loot buff. In healer gear just using a divine ayanad scepter(Hiram celest T1 scepter can be used to same effect) and spec Revenant AoE build 60+ hiram pieces per hour.

So in closing I was 100% wrong because on this sever it is way better than live. So far Bow/Lute T2 Hiram and full set of armor/weop/shield T2 perfect stats. Yea I am an idiot , sorry Sjinderson and Sparkle for arguing like a sped tard to increase the drop rate 8^)
Hiram drop rate was increased with 4.7

it went up around 6x what i used to get

We got almost 100 pieces in an hour with one big melee dps o.o pretty insane. We did hog 5 spawn hiram mob spots tho xD

Back