What's new

Hiram gear needs some love aswell.

Evulia

I just wanted to say that hiram gear should be buffed, buffed not in the way that decrease XP requirements to get particular grade, or increase infusion drop rate. Ideal thing would be to make either mobs drop "Brilliant Hiram Awakening Scrolls" , it can be 10% or 5% drop rate or less, just make them obtainable from mobs. Or make Eastern Hiram Mountains dailies that you could attempt to awaken your piece each day, unlike now it takes 4Days, each day you get 16scrolls by doing EHM dailies, if you do WHM dailies you get extra 4 scrolls by converting them to T4 Scrolls. If you only got time per day to do all of your dailies which is already alot you can get 20 scrolls per day, still takes 3days to try and awaken your piece.The time it takes for a F2P people to catch up on people with full erenors and enjoy the pvp scene is just too much. Hiram gear also needs some love, people complained about that in legacy as well, but since here Administration actually listens to their players I hope that we'll get something sorted for this.

This is a change that really needs to be done to improve the quality of life for Hiram, depending on the rng you get with attempting to upgrade it can take up to a month to upgrade a Hiram piece to the next tier by just doing the daily's in east. failing your pieces 5+ times isn't uncommon with Hiram gear. meanwhile, for the erenor upgrade scrolls, all that has to be done is buying items at a vendor. which makes this really unbalanced in comparison with Hiram. Hope this is something the devs will look at and take into consideration to make the gear cap difference not last for months.

Yes! at least one try everyday is a must. Specially now with T2 erenor running around, Hiram users need to be able to get their gears done faster in order to survive or enjoy the game better. Plus, its not a big buff considering how much awakening fails, itcould still mean u get to awaken one piece a week if you are unlucky enough. So this needs to be done ASAP.

Can't agree more, with T2 Erenor to compete with, and the only reliable way to get scrolls is doing the dailies which give you 2 attempts (without buying the marketplace quests), it takes way too long to awaken your gear for low to med geared player.

I agree with this, need to balance that out, it is true Erenor awakening can fail but even if it fails you could get the mats whenever you want and it's 25% on the small scroll, you're not restricted to some dailies, not saying we should have hiram scrolls in a vendor but something else would be better, buffed dailies or add them to Eastern Hiram Mountain drops with something like 5-10% as Evulia has mentioned above.

I support everything that has already been said. To add to that, I would suggest adding a couple new free EHM dailies in the shop like the three ones we already have for WHM. Those could provide the new scrolls :)

For people who want to do all this faster, you could also add paid EHM dailies too.

I also agree. There should be a way to farm the scrolls in ehm or at least have the dailies equal 1 attempt a day.

Giving mobs a drop chance for awakening scrolls was universally disagreed against by all staff members due to it entirely breaking the flow t3-t4 equipment is meant to have.
Which is why it wasn't added when it was asked to be a change to 5.5. We still won't be doing it now.

Giving mobs a drop chance for awakening scrolls was universally disagreed against by all staff members due to it entirely breaking the flow t3-t4 equipment is meant to have.
Which is why it wasn't added when it was asked to be a change to 5.5. We still won't be doing it now.
Buying mats to awaken erenor didn't break the flow of t1-t2 equipment then?

and nerfing erenor xp isn't breaking the flow of erenor? we here on a private server to not have the same path as legacy, having to spend months just waiting for dailys to obtain scrolls while the erenor people are already fully done with t2 upgrading. that just doesn't seem reasonable. This problem can be dealt with in different ways, mobs dropping would be one way, however, it isn't the only way to deal with it.

16 scrolls per day are not enough while we need 50, more quests or getting scrolls by farming mobs sounds way better than 3-4 days for 1 attempt, i think there is no need to compare erenor with hiram gear tbh, the fact that we will need weeks to awake our armor/weapons is enough :oops:.
Converting t1/t2 scrolls is kinda helpful but for sure not enough, since some might still need those scrolls for other pieces and you need 5 radiant scrolls to get 1 brilliant. Also since Qisna mentioned market place, we could also have an option to get scrolls with lucky coins, maybe 🤷‍♀️

Yes but you must see this flow was created by Koreans. They love their grind. I farmed last night, out of 1400 mobs killed I got 45 of the t3 scrolls. That’s 9 brilliant. At that rate it would take 10 hours of farming to make one scroll. I already have a job. I started playing this server because it’s easier. Please reconsider your decision and give us more ways to get the scrolls.

If it was a change that was denied by every single staff member, maybe propose a change in the amount of scrolls u get from the dailies and maybe bump to 50 as the total u can get per day from all of the daily quests.

The dailies I suggested would be a good solution though. It's a flat number of scrolls to get from them, no matter how much someone would grind. It wouldn't be a day and night difference, but it would help :)

Ok lets compromise buff the quests to allow 1 attempt every 2 days, as it stands you have to wait around 3 days per T4 attempt (without upgrading low tier scrolls up). I think this would be a way of showing good faith towards the playerbase and a decent quality of life change.

Ok lets compromise buff the quests to allow 1 attempt every 2 days, as it stands you have to wait around 3 days per T3 attempt (without upgrading low tier scrolls up). I think this would be a way of showing good faith towards the playerbase and a decent quality of life change.
I'd say at least 1 try a day, lowering it from 3 days to 2 days doesn't make that much of a change imo

I'd say at least 1 try a day, lowering it from 3 days to 2 days doesn't make that much of a change imo
I think once a day is a bit over kill and would lead to severe gear ramping, I don't really like the idea of time gates but at the same time its probably for the best that there is atleast some in the game to have people continually doing the dailies/helping others. I think a attempt every 2 days is good enough to satisfy players while also not just handing them stuff. But regardless of whatever comes out of this thread they should definitely do something to speed up the process to help the average player, there is a reason we play here and not official archeage.

Doesn't have to drop from mobs, buff quests to make it 1 try a day at least, i think that would be much better and people will be happy about it and if not, once every 2 days is okay but not the best

The dailies I suggested would be a good solution though. It's a flat number of scrolls to get from them, no matter how much someone would grind. It wouldn't be a day and night difference, but it would help :)
If it was a change that was denied by every single staff member, maybe propose a change in the amount of scrolls u get from the dailies and maybe bump to 50 as the total u can get per day from all of the daily quests.
We thought about it. But didn't come a satisfied conclusion before 5.5 release

Back