What's new

Hiram Zone/items

Fuuka

Good morning / night to all good I wanted to express my opinion about the next patch where the "Hiram" team has to come, I believe that this server is something very necessary, and beyond that many people are against the hiram, I want to explain my point of view about the server and the updaters.
First of all this is a game, where always doing the same thing all the time becomes somewhat monotonous and boring, and where only the p2w have the advantage at this time, the important thing about the Hiram set is that it does not rewrite by scrol, if not that regrades through potions that are going to drop the missions and monsters while you go doing the daily and killing, and those who have obsessed and think that their set will not help them, in mirage they will have a machine where they go to have a stone so much for hiram or herenor infusion, that with that they break their obsidian part and raise the set again and the only thing they need is to have gold and labor nothing more, apart from all this as I said before this is a game and a game needs content, if the game does not add content which is already part of it like the set and hiram weapons etc, and new areas and everything that comes with the patch the game becomes monotonous and boring, I think that the Hiram will give new air to the servi dor to continue growing and not stay stuck as in this moment only with obsidian and erenor weapon. thanks!

If you want to play a gear mob-farm game go play WoW...
Also u realise hiram patch removes obsidian...

In regards to "somewhat monotonous and boring", that's the reason why the devs work on adding custom content somewhat regularly.

Edit: also, the hiram grind is monotonous and boring xD lol

Good morning / night to all good I wanted to express my opinion about the next patch where the "Hiram" team has to come, I believe that this server is something very necessary, and beyond that many people are against the hiram, I want to explain my point of view about the server and the updaters.
First of all this is a game, where always doing the same thing all the time becomes somewhat monotonous and boring, and where only the p2w have the advantage at this time, the important thing about the Hiram set is that it does not rewrite by scrol, if not that regrades through potions that are going to drop the missions and monsters while you go doing the daily and killing, and those who have obsessed and think that their set will not help them, in mirage they will have a machine where they go to have a stone so much for hiram or herenor infusion, that with that they break their obsidian part and raise the set again and the only thing they need is to have gold and labor nothing more, apart from all this as I said before this is a game and a game needs content, if the game does not add content which is already part of it like the set and hiram weapons etc, and new areas and everything that comes with the patch the game becomes monotonous and boring, I think that the Hiram will give new air to the servi dor to continue growing and not stay stuck as in this moment only with obsidian and erenor weapon. thanks!

i agree ,, we need all parts of next patch contents .
and this is way the game improving , u can suggest to fix wut u don't like .. but that dose not mean u r gonna remove any next patch content , we need hiram gear

ty for opening this topic

HIram removes Obisidian? What happens to all the Obsidian gear then?

4.0 was the first patch for obsi change: the tedious orbs to cloak it before upgrading.
4.5 removes 3 obsi tiers, like the current third tier.
edit: from the craft system, if you still had an old tier you can upgrade in mirage.

5.0 adds the option to turn obsidian gear into either hiram/erenor food.
and a later patch, not sure which exactly, removes the stats from obsi gear.
edit: stats like crit bonus on hands, and cast time on cloth pants/shoes, etc.

Another edit: according to trino people, this was done because they were aiming to slowly turn the old AA into what AAU is now.
It failed to actually change AA enough, so instead they made AAU later. Or so they say.

Last edited:
if the DEVS put in the hiram system where it makes obsidian obsolete that is when the server will die instantly i promise you, most of the server is rolling obsidian or parts of it and i don't think they would take it very good when you tell them how guys that thing/s u worked hard for? ya sorry it's gonna be useless but hey u can swipe for an erenor set or farm hiram gear.

also the 4.5 skill change is gonna be a mess too.

So in other words, I shouldn't waste resources upgrading Obsidian because it might be removed next patch? Okay....

It's not being removed, it stays but becomes uncraftable as the receipes get removed. Not sure if that is 4.5 though.

So in other words, I shouldn't waste resources upgrading Obsidian because it might be removed next patch? Okay....

Removal is a much later patch, atm you can still use it fine, 4.5 removes 3 tiers not all 7. Also, look at the thread that @trapwhre02 posted, there’s been a discussion about it already.

Back