What's new

Housing available?

Mostly Full but u can sneak a 16 in alot of the time. And then just watch for demos near you. That's what my guild did and we own alot of land now

I just want space for a farm, but apparently I need 100k gold for one. I want to stay and support the server as I'm having fun and meeting nice people, but housing situation doesn't sit right with me.

If only there was a limit on how many estates you can own per player, it might make things more equitable. Seems to be a lot of hoarding at the expense of new players. :(

1. As said before, we're getting new housing zones in 7.0

2. With 7.0 we also get access to farmhands who will consume farms/gazebos to be able to be used, and this should hopefully clear up some space because people need less land.

There's some random spots around when stuff auto-demos if you wanna look around while waiting for 7.0 to be launched.

Ahh. When I read "new zones" I just imagined a repeat of what the current situation is. My ping isn't fantastic so I can't really compete if there is any competition lol.

I wouldn't mind actually paying for a house/farm, but 100k as a result of people sitting on land, no ty.

I did quite a bit of exploring today and found that roughly 70% of housing are just blank lots with no activity. Just wasting away, waiting for pro-land-grabbers to flip for outrageous amounts of gold.

Hope you are right and that it presents some opportunities for new players.

Back