What's new

Housing system suggestion

ReaperSakamaki

Hello, I tried to find another places to suggest, but since I didn't I'm just joining in contact through here. I wanted to suggest limit amount of terrain per account, since I have been playing for more than a week, looked a lot of maps, and it is always the same one single character owns half of the map, doesn't plant anything, don't decorate, do not use the terrain just keep it, to sell when they think convenient, I don't mind a person having 5 or 6 or more as long as they use the place, not just put a scarecrow or a empty house and just let it there, taking away the chance of new players getting a place, I talked to other player and they do agree with my idea because its too much wasted land. I wasted more time looking for terrains that 'might' fall to get a plot to build and farm then doing other game contents.

I, as a lot of other players, also think there should be more limitation on the housing monopoly and bussines of selling spots at high prices.

a empty house and just let it there

Keep in mind, these days people need houses for residency quests to get blue salt bonds, and some only put a plot down for storage, doing no decoration or planting whatsoever because they are out doing other things. Not all empty land is owned by inactive people.

Edit: some background info, custom land changes which already have been applied:

- can't pay taxes for unbuilt plots
- once you exceed a certain amount of square meters of land, you get taxed with the custom tax system, which also applies to the otherwise tax exempt plots.

Last edited:
Back