What's new

How to buy credits with Crypto.

there were like 3-4 verifications needed, for security and for increase in exposure. it was like fb/twitter, facial id, govt issued id and mobile 2factor auth.
Again, it depends on where you live. I didn't need to do any of that except the 2 factor for Coinbase (though GDAX is asking for it). I had to do other things to verify, however, that I'm not going to list here but which aren't in your list.

Either way, it is quite the process - which should be reassuring. But it's not a quick account setup like PGC or Shadowcard are, which I think was the main issue @echoes_of_eternity had. It's more like linking a bank to Paypal, or getting started as an author at textbroker, where you're getting a W2 and everything.

Edit: It might also depend on how you answer some of the questions in the account setup, where you're linking a card or something else, etc. The process varies from person to person.

i think we need a pixelcard or paypal type of alternative. and reading from the comments above, we pay transaction fees that i would rather donate and obtain credits.

I'm not real keen to give anyone that much information about myself. A credit card with a limit stops anyone from stealing much from me should it ever come to that. I have a special credit card for gaming for just that purpose.

i think we need a pixelcard or paypal type of alternative. and reading from the comments above, we pay transaction fees that i would rather donate and obtain credits.

The problem is that is their weakness that Trion can target. Pixelcard alternatives will also have the same results of Trion legal team barring them from having AR as a client.

This is the second time you've posted your referral link without even telling people that you're profiting.

That's wrong.
I thought it was obvious it was a referal link, if it was a problem I could of removed it instead of being banned for 3 days and unable to do anything to it. and not only i profit, Both partys get the same amount from the link only IF they spend $100 nothing happens at all if anyone spends under that amount.

You should use Ethereum not Bitcoin, your transaction will confirm faster and you will pay almost no fees. Coinbase allows you to purchase eth directly on their site without having to use GDAX.

If people purchase Bitcoin in the way i described there are Zero fees in using bitcoin through GDAX

I thought it was obvious it was a referal link, if it was a problem I could of removed it instead of being banned for 3 days and unable to do anything to it. and not only i profit, Both partys get the same amount from the link only IF they spend $100 nothing happens at all if anyone spends under that amount.

Hello
Exploiting server issues for your own benefit, is not allowed. You also posted it on about 4 places at the same time and its called spam.
Thank you for trying to explain crypto currency though, hopefully soon we will be able to shed more light on the matter.

so you're going to ban all the people that exploit the server issue of people not being able to buy credits with cash so players crank up the prices for their own benefit?

I had no ill intention in my guide, it was an obvious referal link that benefits both people the same amount of extra money I would of had no problems removing it at all, but nothing was communicated to me :)

have a nice day.

so you're going to ban all the people that exploit the server issue of people not being able to buy credits with cash so players crank up the prices for their own benefit?

I had no ill intention in my guide, it was an obvious referal link that benefits both people the same amount of extra money I would of had no problems removing it at all, but nothing was communicated to me :)

have a nice day.

Posting referal links on several places to use the misfortune admins were busy and try get a quick direct profit, is not the same ,as players using strategy inside the game, or finding their way to donations. :)
Thats why warn points are issued on forum prior to ban, if you see them, it means you are doing it wrong :p

Am i the only one who keeps checking the forums for news? hoping they found a way to fix it?

Feelsbad.

The whole crypto is long and complicated :(

Am i the only one who keeps checking the forums for news? hoping they found a way to fix it?

Feelsbad.

The whole crypto is long and complicated :(

Its not that bad at all once you get verified (tho getting verified is slightly annonying). Also, it wont get "fixed" because technically its not broken, Trion is blocking these payment providers from working with AR so this may be the only option for a long time.

Its not that bad at all once you get verified (tho getting verified is slightly annonying). Also, it wont get "fixed" because technically its not broken, Trion is blocking these payment providers from working with AR so this may be the only option for a long time.
It's not complicated once you get it, it's really simple it's just new.

Yeah but there is the whole fee thingy? someone had to pay fee 15$ for 20$ ?
I have no idea

Do you think that the money from whales who are so addicted to P2W that they will really register on these quasilegal sites with more personal information than any legitimate institution ever requires will be enough to satisfy the server owners' financial projections?

I have one thing to say, Is this your first time running a private server? There are many options for donations. Yes, Trion will try and shut it down oh well using Bitcoin and Ethereum are a terrible idea. Simply based on the fact the verification process for some of these websites are absolutely ridiculous. They want my entire life's history as someone who's donated almost $2000 to this server I ask that you please find another way to do donations.

If people purchase Bitcoin in the way i described there are Zero fees in using bitcoin through GDAX
Uhh, the fees I am referring to are network messaging fees(transaction fees), I don’t care at all about the exchange fee.

People trying to buy credits in any amount should not be subject to $10-15 equivalent fees for attempting that transaction.

Uhh, the fees I am referring to are network messaging fees(transaction fees), I don’t care at all about the exchange fee.

People trying to buy credits in any amount should not be subject to $10-15 equivalent fees for attempting that transaction.
Agreed. My fee was just a few cents short of $15, and that was for trying to buy a 30 point shadowcard worth $30. I already had to pay extra just to buy $30 worth of bitcoin. So if I were to spend that nearly $50 total after everything is said and done, I'd be getting only $10 worth of shadowcard because of the fees involved. This is not a viable method. Although Eth is supposedly cheaper (which I was not privy to until days later) we shouldn't have to pay more for less period. I understand this is not the fault of the folks running this server though.

Back