What's new

How to get better gear after lv 55?

Traxier

Hi everyone

I just recently got into the game about a week ago and, after a power grind up to lv 55 now, I found myself stuck at getting an (actually) better gear that I saw everybody is wearing. I also researched countless websites and posts (or maybe I haven't found it yet) on where I need to grind stuff, but they didn't give me a specific spot where I can grind those (or the spot they gave me is too overpower).

So I really appreciated if someone would give a general idea of what I need to do, because right now I'm too lost and tired to keep watching Youtube videos and guides out there :)

Ps: I already receive the packs at lv 51

Thanks.

Most gear that people wear is crafted, you can find it in the folio, press [O] for that, it should help you with finding out where to get the different items needed.

Thanks for the reply :). I also heard that you can farm gears via dungeons or simply grind in Auroria during wars. Is it true and/or are the gears there worth getting?

Thanks for the reply :). I also heard that you can farm gears via dungeons or simply grind in Auroria during wars. Is it true and/or are the gears there worth getting?

I wouldn't recommend gear from lower level dungeons, only Mistsong has decent stuff. Auroria is decent placeholder for crafted gear, and yes grinding during war time is best.

Back