What's new

How to get Decrystallization Fragments scrolls?

Walrus

As the title says, how do I get decrystalization fragments? From what I hear I can get about 3 of these a day through guild related quests. The extent of my knowledge is that there's a quest called "Anthalon's Forces" and its on aegis island. I looked around and couldn't find any quest givers. Help?

As the title says, how do I get decrystalization fragments? From what I hear I can get about 3 of these a day through guild related quests. The extent of my knowledge is that there's a quest called "Anthalon's Forces" and its on aegis island. I looked around and couldn't find any quest givers. Help?
That quest is part of the new extended guild missions. To get said quest you must be in a guild with guild missions active and it can be acquired from a guild manager

Hi Walrus,

This means your guild leader must have done the questline to unlock the ability to buy custom content. Another big requirement is that your guild earns enough guild experience to be able to afford to buy it, as it costs experience every week to activate everything. Only then can your guild leader consider to open up the extra dailies, or the other content.

Back