What's new

How to stack tradepacks on babyfarm?

alperen9792

I see people with 8x8 30-40ish trade packs neatly organized ontop of it. It makes me jelous :( i wanna do that too. Is there a new button or tool for this in archrage?

There's no button or tools, just hours of practice.

One tip though is to use a seed or sapling to check out the corners and then try find the most outer place you can place first pack, then move from there.

Tip: use a MALE character when placing packs.

Doing A/B testing with my friends we noticed that the FEMALE character have to be 2.5x further away from adjacent packs to even be able to press the "Drop Trade Pack" button (i.e, greyed out until that distance). And even then once you are able to press the button the damned pack doesn't get placed as close as possible to the one you trying to line it up with in a straight line...

This is especially helpful for that last bit...

Maybe it's just the anecdotes of me and my friends but we've always found that Female chars sucked at placing down packs... no matter how many hours of practise you get it's inconsistent compared to the Male char... :p:p

Doing A/B testing with my friends we noticed that the FEMALE character have to be 2.5x further away from adjacent packs to even be able to press the "Drop Trade Pack" button (i.e, greyed out until that distance). And even then once you are able to press the button the damned pack doesn't get placed as close as possible to the one you trying to line it up with in a straight line...

Maybe it's just the anecdotes of me and my friends but we've always found that Female chars sucked at placing down packs... no matter how many hours of practise you get it's inconsistent compared to the Male char... :p:p

lol! That sounds funny, I'm able to fit 40 packs on an 8x8 just fine most of the time with a female char, tho some packs actually are bulkier than others.

For example, it's a lot easier to stack up cheese packs than those regular packs shaped as a wooden box.

Some costumes make a difference we have found in the distance that packs are placed away from the character.

lol! That sounds funny, I'm able to fit 40 packs on an 8x8 just fine most of the time with a female char, tho some packs actually are bulkier than others.

For example, it's a lot easier to stack up cheese packs than those regular packs shaped as a wooden box.

:OOOO maybe that's my issue.
Gotta test and practise more then, thanks :)

well ........gender equality honey , place your packs the way u can 'troll

I see people with 8x8 30-40ish trade packs neatly organized ontop of it. It makes me jelous :( i wanna do that too. Is there a new button or tool for this in archrage?

usually its 38 packs what u can get on a 8x8 and thats if the garden is with the scarecrow at the edge meaning cash shop garden they totally worth it actually doesnt matter if cash shop or not i remember wen i was a beginner at this server ,joined about a month after release and there was no land i was using the 3 8x8 of my main and alts + storage silo as a house and ive never felt homeless or landless

aye I agree the 8x8 is definitely worth buying, it was so on live but here on private even more so because it's cheaper here.

Back