What's new

IF you fail to the under texture ocean you will get ban

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikroman

Be careful! If you fail to the ocean under the ground texture in any situation you will get ban because you use speedhack or under the terrain hack. This is gamble. Remiss texture working is not our fault. I failed from my gazebo to the ocean, I lost 95% of life of my character, I can't swim out and I got ban after I press "escape to nui" basic function. If you have no luck anticheat program will kick your corpse too :)

That really sucks.. I guess everything has its bad and good side, even a strong AC. But this is the reason I got nVidia shadowplay activated at all times when playing ArcheRage.

Have you made an appeal?

You will not be banned for falling under once, only multiple occasions of abuse will trigger a block.

Have you made an appeal?

You will not be banned for falling under once, only multiple occasions of abuse will trigger a block.

I failed to water only one time. I swim 5-10 minutes under lilyut before I gave up my escape project and pressed escape. I got banned message in nui.

I failed to water only one time. I swim 5-10 minutes under lilyut before I gave up my escape project and pressed escape. I got banned message in nui.

The ban was likely from swimming under the map for 10 minutes, make an appeal and provide these details please.

And in the future, if you fall under the map, please escape right away, as staying or swimming puts you at risk for ban.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back