What's new

Illegal Program(s) detected - disconnecting

Kevin M Stevens

I have been getting the title's error message for the last 2 days but I have not installed anything to my system. I did update the graphics driver (AMD Radeon), but rolled it back after the first time that message came up since that was the only change on my system.

Even with the driver rollback, I still get this message. So is there any way to figure out what the issue is? The only installs or updates showing since this issue started are the driver and an update to MS Edge.

I have been getting the title's error message for the last 2 days but I have not installed anything to my system. I did update the graphics driver (AMD Radeon), but rolled it back after the first time that message came up since that was the only change on my system.

Even with the driver rollback, I still get this message. So is there any way to figure out what the issue is? The only installs or updates showing since this issue started are the driver and an update to MS Edge.

I had this issue for a time as well. I had to wipe my system to fix it. Apparently there was malware.

Back