What's new
So it took about 30 mins for the credits to show. But it said the card was used or didn't exist everytime i tried to enter. It was weird. Resolved on its own though so I'm happy lol

So I just used this guide to donate.. All went well.. Waiting on archex.. 10 minutes later It popped from Que to complete.. the moment I click on it.. it says  Your card has been used or it has expired shelf life. << Any solution?

Ok i found the problem thanks to sparkle... If you get that message.. it means you typed the code wrong! I did it again and it worked within 10 minutes.

Last edited:
I am currently trying to make a purchase. After doing so on PGC I get this msg:

AHS1HKr.jpg

This happen to anyone else?

I did all the steps... got the new code from archex.su and then it tells me "Hash has already been used or does not exist. Any ideas with this? When I did not google translate the page with the code on it... it took the code with no issues... So thanks for your help with this Sparkle.

NOTE: When trying to get the code from arches.su DO NOT translate the page.. it messes the code up and the donation page will not accept the code unless it's not TRANSLATED.

Last edited:
I did all the steps... got the new code from archex.su and then it tells me "Hash has already been used or does not exist. Any ideas with this?

You received a Shadowcard code and it's not accepted on our website? Most likely something was done incorrectly. Please PM a screenshot of it to me in Contact Moderators, I'll take a look.

So anyone using this method... make sure NOT TO TRANSLATE the code from archex.su otherwise it gives you a bogus code and will not accept it on the Archerage donation site.

This method does not work anymore, Super Rewards has been disabled through Pixel Came Card ......... any other way to get credits now?

I can confirm this method still works great, I just completed my transaction and had zero issues, thank you!! I'm so happy to be able to donate to this server, I am having such a great time!!! :)

When I try to sign up on archex.su website, I should get an email for verification but they don't send me anything ?

When I try to sign up on archex.su website, I should get an email for verification but they don't send me anything ?
They should send you an email with your username and a generated password. Try waiting a bit, or check spam and junk folders to see if your email landed there.

They should send you an email with your username and a generated password. Try waiting a bit, or check spam and junk folders to see if your email landed there.
Thank you for your reply, I've tried to sign up with 2 different email adress I have and it didn't work but I tried the email adress from my ISP and it suddenly worked. It's strange but hopefully everything should be ok now thank you 😊

I get, "Hash has already been used or does not exist." on ArcheRage trying to use the ShadowCard code. Does this exchange website have a support email?

edit: what appears to happen is the error code appears even on first use of the code. It went through, but it just makes you think it didn't at first. I forgot to update this post, sorry for the delay.

Last edited:
I get, "Hash has already been used or does not exist." on ArcheRage trying to use the ShadowCard code. Does this exchange website have a support email?
If you are sure you haven't used the card yet, then there's a mistake in your code. Make sure page with a code wasn't translated by google translate, as it may translate 0 (zero) as O (letter o), 8 (eight) as B (letter b), etc. Also make sure you don't have any spaces at the start and end.

Back