What's new

In-Game Issues // Rokhala Quest - Tax Certs

Nunsi

Well, so after the reset i found 2 issues on my charcater, dont know if its an issue that affects all players.

1st Issue.
I tried to make my community center pack daily quest, and i found that it wont let me, saying that i must be a resident on Rokhala in order to make it. ( I have plenty of land there to be considered a resident).

ScreenShot0174.jpg

2nd Issue
I tried to craft taxes and it only let me craft 2, eventhough i have my labor almost full and my proficiency is maxed.

ScreenShot0175 - copia.jpg
ScreenShot0177.jpg

I did not had this problems yesterday before reset. Again dont know if anyone shares the same problem, but i found it weird. Tried relogging and did not work either.

Edit: I used some labor planting stuff, and both issues solved. I leave open the post still cause i find weird to use labor to solve those issues.

Last edited:
Just fyi, sometimes you can't craft stuff cuz, eg, you don't have enough gold in inventory, though in the case of tax that seems unlogical, except if you really had nothing. Would explain the 25 -> 2 difference, cuz bound tax doesn't require as much coin.

Just fyi, sometimes you can't craft stuff cuz, eg, you don't have enough gold in inventory, though in the case of tax that seems unlogical, except if you really had nothing. Would explain the 25 -> 2 difference, cuz bound tax doesn't require as much coin.
Hmm as i am sure i had enough money on my character at that moment, it could be that i didnt had enough ?. Considering that i solved both problems after crafting bundles...thanks for pointing that out.

Well, so after the reset i found 2 issues on my charcater, dont know if its an issue that affects all players.

1st Issue.
I tried to make my community center pack daily quest, and i found that it wont let me, saying that i must be a resident on Rokhala in order to make it. ( I have plenty of land there to be considered a resident).

View attachment 10603

2nd Issue
I tried to craft taxes and it only let me craft 2, eventhough i have my labor almost full and my proficiency is maxed.

View attachment 10604View attachment 10605

I did not had this problems yesterday before reset. Again dont know if anyone shares the same problem, but i found it weird. Tried relogging and did not work either.

Edit: I used some labor planting stuff, and both issues solved. I leave open the post still cause i find weird to use labor to solve those issues.
What properties do you own in the area?
Only specific buildings count towards being a resident

I have 2 treehouses, 1 Tudor Slate Chalet, 3 Pavilion, 2 Scarecrow Farms, 4 Working Tables.
I have already done the quests before, it was just from today that couldn't make it.

Back