What's new

<Instinct> - East - Hardcore PvP/PvE

kiriton

PvP Montage from past server...

Instinct

Originally from the Kraken server, we once battled out against the Interracial Player Nation. We are a battle-hardened guild with seasoned leadership, and knowledge of contesting content.

Our players are knowledgeable and skillful, with many years of experience on legacy ArcheAge. While we still have a lot of legacy guild members, we are very open to new members, whether you are experienced, or willing to learn, we will accept whoever shows the greatest potential as a member.

Requirements
  • Discord is a must for communication (mic recommended)
  • Must speak fluent English
  • Experience or willingness to learn, adapt and progress
  • Activity in guild events is a priority

Rules
  • No tolerance for Drama, will be dealt with by leadership
  • Mature players ONLY
  • There is a time for fun and a time to be serious
  • Voice communication is required during guild events

Last edited:
Feel free to drop into the discord and ask us any questions you may have! We also have a channel set up for you to watch some of the videos we made from our past so you can see a bit of our pvp style. Our group isn't nearly as big as it is in the videos since that was when we were a pirate group fighting a player nation, but we hope to grow to a healthy number and win through tactics / skill over numbers.

First of all, Innapropiate was never under your charge, the guild was from Cheese and the officers were Kumar, Diamond, Godzi, Edd, Kynas, and You were only officer coz idk, no one knows... Cheese said that the only reason why he didnt wanted to kick you was because you were willing to lead but ehh (big dissapointment) lol... the guild that is there on the video, doesn't even follow you, most of them hate you what a shame that you are using their name and say that you were in charged.

NOW, let me give everyone a heads up about this guy :^) No one from the guild shown in the video like him (I am friends with most likely everyone there) reasons: he is annoying, childish, delusional, he asks people to do something then when he sees that the plan didn't work he blames it on the people and not accept that his call was dumb, yells at everyone for dumb reasons, only likes to free farm, only reasons he didnt get kicked out of Fatality was coz he had a boat, was childish enough to make up a story about someone being a "pedophile" and send it to everyone in aranzeb by mail because the girl that he liked was on the other guy's AA family and was doing dailies with him... Yeah you are dealing with that...
No one can stand him on TS, he is either making annoying noises, being loud, annoying people, acting like a kid...
Let's also not forget that you got kicked out of Disaster after being 1 hour in it because you were never following rules/doing stupid things/thinking your bad calls were better than theirs... People who didn't know exactly how this guy was followed him to aranzeb to then leave him coz they couldn't stand him...
Lets also not forget that he is only here because he fucked his guild over by crafting the Nation pack 4 hours before the NPC spawned and the pack only had 2 hours limit (gg 1000 lord coins)

I seriously don't know how you're saying
No tolerance for Drama, will be dealt with by leadership
when you are the one that is always creating drama inside the guild for stupid reasons and saying
Mature players ONLY
When you're so childish and everyone that has played with you can agree.
There is a time for fun and a time to be serious
You seem to confuse those times alot.

Oh and before I show some images and gifs, I really love to point out that he loves to free farm, once he sees his guild is losing he wants to transfer to a dead server that no one even potatoes, I don't think his guild will last for long in here since its only one server lol.

annoying.png
-

https://imgur.com/a/D2XbP < Go here \o/

ha.png
ha2.png
- Dajaco one of Disaster's officers
ha3.png

lol.png

lol2.png

First of all, Innapropiate was never under your charge, the guild was from Cheese and the officers were Kumar, Diamond, Godzi, Edd, Kynas, and You were only officer coz idk, no one knows... Cheese said that the only reason why he didnt wanted to kick you was because you were willing to lead but ehh (big dissapointment) lol... the guild that is there on the video, doesn't even follow you, most of them hate you what a shame that you are using their name and say that you were in charged.

NOW, let me give everyone a heads up about this guy :^) No one from the guild shown in the video like him (I am friends with most likely everyone there) reasons: he is annoying, childish, delusional, he asks people to do something then when he sees that the plan didn't work he blames it on the people and not accept that his call was dumb, yells at everyone for dumb reasons, only likes to free farm, only reasons he didnt get kicked out of Fatality was coz he had a boat, was childish enough to make up a story about someone being a "pedophile" and send it to everyone in aranzeb by mail because the girl that he liked was on the other guy's AA family and was doing dailies with him... Yeah you are dealing with that...
No one can stand him on TS, he is either making annoying noises, being loud, annoying people, acting like a kid...
Let's also not forget that you got kicked out of Disaster after being 1 hour in it because you were never following rules/doing stupid things/thinking your bad calls were better than theirs... People who didn't know exactly how this guy was followed him to aranzeb to then leave him coz they couldn't stand him...
Lets also not forget that he is only here because he fucked his guild over by crafting the Nation pack 4 hours before the NPC spawned and the pack only had 2 hours limit (gg 1000 lord coins)

I seriously don't know how you're saying

when you are the one that is always creating drama inside the guild for stupid reasons and saying

When you're so childish and everyone that has played with you can agree.

You seem to confuse those times alot.

Oh and before I show some images and gifs, I really love to point out that he loves to free farm, once he sees his guild is losing he wants to transfer to a dead server that no one even potatoes, I don't think his guild will last for long in here since its only one server lol.

View attachment 102 -

https://imgur.com/a/D2XbP < Go here \o/

View attachment 103 View attachment 104 - Dajaco one of Disaster's officers
View attachment 105

View attachment 106
View attachment 107

Considering this post was made by one of the players kicked for causing drama and now that same person is coming to make a long post to create more drama says something. Going to disregard this.

Considering this post was made by one of the players kicked for causing drama and now that same person is coming to make a long post to create more drama says something. Going to disregard this.
I am not Corruption :) and just so you know, the people on that video might go to the PS, good luck Kiriton :D

Last edited:
Changes name from <Inappropriate> to <Instinct> hopes that no one will notice. hmmm great guild lead right there.

Why you talking crap though lol if you don't like their guild or their guild leader, just leave it be? you don't need to act like an internet warrior when you're probably a 40 year old virgin living in your parent's basement. Relax buddy its a game keep it moving

Back