What's new

Introduction Zone

IronLady

logo2.png

Newbie in the Game ? Welcome to the Introduction part of the ArcheRage forum!

Introduce yourself to the ArcheRage community here.

Last edited:
I'll start, I guess.

First, nice to see interest in expanding ArcheRage to the NA market. For many of us NA players, the main issue with playing on ArcheRage has always been the high (sometimes very high) ping we experience.

Second, hi, my name is Ulfnaor. I played on regular AA from late Alpha / Early Beta all the way to Morpheus and the first fresh start servers. Tried Reckoning, but Trino proved once more that they are, by far, the most incompetent name in the business so I quit after a few weeks.

I came upon ArcheRage two weeks ago and I'm really happy and excited to see that we might have a Fresh Start server for NA.

Hey everyone!

As Ulfnaor has expressed (and I bet many others too once they arrive), it's nice to see this project making its way into the North American market. I've been keeping my eyes on this ever since I found out about it, but never actually looked into playing. That being said, I'm looking forward to launch on Saturday.

Yeah i came here because i hate trion as well. Also i was planning to play on the eu server but i figured i might wait until they open an NA one and here it is!

I am Kenseii! I am new to AA in general as I only played on 3.5 for about 2 weeks before being told about this server.

Summed up, I joined the game, was invited to a carebear guild, they set me up with farm land, a full set of obsidian gear once I hit 50, and sent me to auroria to farm after about the first 12 days. I was farming in Auroria for 2 days when some red kept killing me over and over. The last time he killed me, he whispered to me, "google archerage, thank me later" "you'll never catch up to us." So I did as he suggested and I've been here for 8-9 days now.

Playing 12-14 hours a day for 8 days has made me very skeptical about starting over.. however with reduced ping and an english auction house I will feel very much more comfortable in general. That leads me into the next issue that everyone else is concerned with, copyright issues.

The playerbase wont be a huge issue for me unless its like 25 people lol.

Nice to meet you guys :D

Pretty excited to jump in Archeage again. Haven't played since 2.0. My girlfriend and I are looking for a West guild if you have one/want to create. Also whipped up an unofficial ArcheRage discord: https://discord.gg/WaYzYqD

Pretty excited to jump in Archeage again. Haven't played since 2.0. My girlfriend and I are looking for a West guild if you have one/want to create. Also whipped up an unofficial ArcheRage discord: https://discord.gg/WaYzYqD

God damn I wish I could get my fiancee into mmos. She plays a lot of fps games like R6S, Halo, Overwatch, etc with me. But I do miss the days I could no-life mmos without guilt. If only I could get her on the hype train....

hi, new to AA haven't even played the official one, i hope you guys can post guides on how to play on this server, e.g. leveling up , farming and other stuff. thanks

Hello frens, u may know me from kyrios or morpheus. I am not newbie but i will help west side newbies learn game in free time so i can get their vo- i mean represent the west properly as an american hero

It is I, Soronir of Inoch / Morpheus. You may know me as the guy from the AA forums that got banned for repeatedly hitting a speed of 100 m/s in a Comet Speedster.

I'll be generating the bulk of the charcoal on this server.

Hello there!

My name is Matthew but you can call me Vash. I'm just your everyday nerd who likes PC games. I live in the beautiful capital of Austria, Vienna. I played ArcheAge from the CBT times until 3 months post release. I quit due to my busy Job. I literally only slept 4 hours a day for 3 months. I was no-lifing too much and I disliked the P2W aspect as well and the patch that ArcheAge launched with and the cash shop.. (I was disappointed in Trion because of their lies and regret having paid a founder pack).

Anyway, I am excited to start here from scratch. I don't even know what 2.9 brought to the game but I am more than ready to find it out on my own. I hope this server remains for a long time and finds a good balance between Pay to Win and Play to Win. Since they have really good rates on Labor Recovery, Plant Growth and Honor Points, I am rather optimistic.

Good luck and have fun guys~ <3

Howdy folks, I'm Rand~ No, not the Dragon Reborn. But that would be a neat RP!

When I'm not out fishing, I'm the sort of nolifer that loves to sit around watching the plants grow...

See y'all ingame!

Hello, my name is Alexander , IGN: Rai

Musoke.jpg

Avid gamer and enology expert :cool:

I enjoy exploration, adventures and few other aspects of this game.

It is a privilege to be here, enjoy the game ;)

Umm, well here goes everything. Or Nothing I guess. Who knows? Anyway...

My name is Rion, pretty new to ArcheAge as a whole and wanted an MMO where the Community isn't completely toxic. The game seems to have great potential.. Pretty much everything I could want in a game such as Great Crafting, Trading, Housing, and the like. I really hope to make new friends, even if my character looks... Completely ridiculous. May play a Nuian at this point since I like the aesthetic a bit more, but I don't particularly hate the other races. I just want something that can look good, and close to my Avatar here. xD

Anyway, I look forward to playing this game with others.

HI everyone i hope we all enjoy the new server
I personally feel so free here compared to the official
NO more Trannystrata
NO more TRI\ON\ its WAYYY Better TRI\OFF\
I wish you all to have a Great Time playing "Arche Rage " :cool:;)o_O

Back