What's new

Introduction :)

snownova

Hello, my names Snow, I am a bit of an insomniac gamer, i play a lot of games online, and offline. I played Archeage back when it came out to US, bought the Paragon pack, and i liked it, but it became PAY TO PLAY and I quit.

I primarily play Diablo3, WoW, Final Fantasy 14 (been playing for 5 years), pservers of wow, and cabal, Perfect World, and i play LoL, Fallout4, sims3,4 GW2, 2moons/dekaron, etc.

I was [GM] on Zan Dekaron ([GM]SnowNova) OpticDekaron ([GM]Buttercup), Pandawow [GM] Applebloom, and I was MOD on a few Dekarons. Im currently Admin on AnimeSelect, and I have maintained it since 2013. I was [MOD] and then [GM] on a Flyff server awhile ago, I cannot remember the name though ^_^

(I want to note im not making an application I am just introducing myself, and personality, and want to introgate myself into the server for at least a month or two before I decide to apply for a position if one is open.)

Anyways! I am a fun gamer, I look forward to this server, and I hope you all accept me into the game! ^_^ Thank you,

SnowNova.

Hello, my names Snow, I am a bit of an insomniac gamer, i play a lot of games online, and offline. I played Archeage back when it came out to US, bought the Paragon pack, and i liked it, but it became PAY TO PLAY and I quit.

I primarily play Diablo3, WoW, Final Fantasy 14 (been playing for 5 years), pservers of wow, and cabal, Perfect World, and i play LoL, Fallout4, sims3,4 GW2, 2moons/dekaron, etc.

I was [GM] on Zan Dekaron ([GM]SnowNova) OpticDekaron ([GM]Buttercup), Pandawow [GM] Applebloom, and I was MOD on a few Dekarons. Im currently Admin on AnimeSelect, and I have maintained it since 2013. I was [MOD] and then [GM] on a Flyff server awhile ago, I cannot remember the name though ^_^

(I want to note im not making an application I am just introducing myself, and personality, and want to introgate myself into the server for at least a month or two before I decide to apply for a position if one is open.)

Anyways! I am a fun gamer, I look forward to this server, and I hope you all accept me into the game! ^_^ Thank you,

SnowNova.

Welcome Snow! :D

Hope you enjoy the server, glad to see new people coming to the game, especially ones that dive right into the community forums. See you in game

Epic,

you should, so far im kinda just coasting through the story to get to open world. Gonna be trying to hit max as fast as possible so I can go get my diving stuff so I can get my black pearl ;)

Back