What's new

Is Discord considered a cheat software ??

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just got banned few min ago no warnings, nothing just you are banned for using cheat software. This is really frustrating because I use no such thing. I am a very average player, I would say even below average. Only programs i used in the time of ban is discord. I don't know what to do. I have posted in the ban appeal but they take ages to answer. Pleas does anyone has any idea what may this be ? Did anyone get a similar experience

Yeah but It driving me insane , I am pretty sure discord is safe , I just dunno why i got banned , I have never done anything wrong. I actually reported all suspicious mods i find in the ban section before trying any of them. yet I get banned

Edit: besides any look in my account and u can know I dun use any hacks or cheats. I am pretty low average player. it is no excuse but I would think you cheat to gain an advantage right ??

Yeah but It driving me insane , I am pretty sure discord is safe , I just dunno why i got banned , I have never done anything wrong. I actually reported all suspicious mods i find in the ban section before trying any of them. yet I get banned

Edit: besides any look in my account and u can know I dun use any hacks or cheats. I am pretty low average player. it is no excuse but I would think you cheat to gain an advantage right ??
the new anticheat is still flagging lots of ppl that are not using any programms to give you an advantage, but as long as you appeal and you didnt do anything to your files u should be unbanned in a few days tops.

I just got banned few min ago no warnings, nothing just you are banned for using cheat software. This is really frustrating because I use no such thing. I am a very average player, I would say even below average. Only programs i used in the time of ban is discord. I don't know what to do. I have posted in the ban appeal but they take ages to answer. Pleas does anyone has any idea what may this be ? Did anyone get a similar experience

Are you sure you weren't using some type of FoV software?

Same i was in raid, then message appear that my account was banned.
No cheats, no mods, no discord or ts, just with archeage and internet explorer open and i got banned.

I just hope they fix this today, this is annoying...

Same i was in raid, then message appear that my account was banned.
No cheats, no mods, no discord or ts, just with archeage and internet explorer open and i got banned.

I just hope they fix this today, this is annoying...
I was in raid too , I was in gr raid they were going DS

Some people just have some bad luck. I downloaded all that FoV crap before the anticheat was on and flagged everyone and im still playing.
you jsut gotta hope they resolve this quick in the ban appeals.

Are you sure you weren't using some type of FoV software?
I tried all FOV mods none worked I even tried one FOV and I reported that it was Suspicious. I have always been active to report any specious mod i find and i suggested the mod the game themselves to avoid such things

Attachments

• Untitled111.png
    Untitled111.png
    134.6 KB · Views: 475
  • Untitled11111.png
    Untitled11111.png
    263.6 KB · Views: 474
I tried all FOV mods none worked I even tried one FOV and I reported that it was Suspicious. I have always been active to report any specious mod i find and i suggested the mod the game themselves to avoid such things

Just be sure to let the admin team know during your appeal process. Good luck.

If u already patched ur game once and didnt put it back to default it might've just messed up the files to the point were u just have to reinstall everything.

I too was banned for "cheating software" i was i MM jar hunting and died for the 30th time due to falling and or "forbidden area" i had discord and wtfast running .. i never dwled any FOV mod and aside from running client thru wtfast i have not touched my client.

Honestly im just waiting for this to happen to me. I use FoV. Nothing else. No Font mods. No teleport book sorter. Nothing. But I use discord like everyone else to chat at the same time. I run OBS because I record stuff for videos all the time. I just know at some point this shits gonna flag me and I'm gonna take a forced half week off for no good reason. Its really stressful tbh.

Honestly im just waiting for this to happen to me. I use FoV. Nothing else. No Font mods. No teleport book sorter. Nothing. But I use discord like everyone else to chat at the same time. I run OBS because I record stuff for videos all the time. I just know at some point this shits gonna flag me and I'm gonna take a forced half week off for no good reason. Its really stressful tbh.
That it really , I know they might unban me , because i am 100% sure i have never done anything wrong and secondly i haven't got any warnings but now I have to wait for atleast (if I am lucky ) 2 days for them to see my appeal, investigate it and then decide , gg. I understand they are doing all they can but they are really under staffed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back