What's new

is this clean?

You realize the speedbuff from shadowstep shares the same image as freerunner, right? I don't see anything wrong here

Oh I think I see what you mean now, mm no idea - I dont know what else shares that buff image

Hes using shadowstep :/ its not on and off freerunner mate.
Nah if you look though, on some of them, it like toggles on and then off, shadowstep goes for 2s and also gives the aggro debuff, which you can see later on isn't present.

So I dont know what other buffs use the shadowstep/freerunner buff image?

Its comets boon. When you get the speed buff from being in the area it looks like free runner, You can see him use it at the beginning

Seems he could have used leach to steel the buff from someone. Doesn't look like hacks to me.

clearly different buff with same image from the build of a darkrunner i see 1 Freerunner and 2nd debuff Trippled/slowed

WATAFAK

BRAZIL PLAY AGE OF ARCHE 27 YEARS AND NO SEE ONE BUFF X5, WATAFAK HACKERS????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

seriously tho, combination of freerunner, shadowstep and comet's boon

Back