What's new

<Item Stacking Changes> Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Meats (Beef, Pork, Mutton, Chicken, Turkey, etc.) Current: 1k - New: 5k
Grains (Barley, Oats, Corn, Rice, Wheat, Rye, Peanut, Millet, Quinoa, Bean) Current: 1k - New: 5k

Honestly it would be easier to just say anything that you can grow stacks to 5k.

Also Abyssal shards. Current: 1k - New: 5k?
Each item is changed by us manually, so you can understand why we can't accept "anything".

Why 10k, wouldn't 5k be enough?
I had to thrown away between 5k when i needed slots, now i just thrown mines when i get because i know i will need to do it eventually.

5k will help, but only a little for people that already have all classes mastered. 10k would be perfect.

I noticed that you have Lumber under Item stacking part 1 but i'm not sure exactly what you changed it to. If it was only 1k then if i may, i'd like to suggest going to 10k like the iron ingots. I can only imagine that Iron is 10k anyway since i have over 5k in one stack. Please! I have stacks of lumber that i can't combine and take a lot of space. If it works better, i'd be happy with 5k. Also, stone brick to 5k please. It's also only 1k.

Lumber
ID: 8337
1k to 5k or 10k

Stone Brick
ID: 8343
1k to 5k

Last edited:
I'm putting a list together. If someone forgot to add something, please post it today.

(I hope this discussion is still open...)

<Book of Auroria> ID: 26853 <10> → <1000>. (or at least 100)

I do a lot of treasure map runs and I would usually end up with hundreds of them. The stack limit of 10 is definitely not enough, I have to limit myself to keep 100 of them at a time since they are taking up storage space. Also with the Erenor Lunafrosts needing 15 of them per craft, it would help to have higher stack limit for multiple crafting.

(I hope this discussion is still open...)

<Book of Auroria> ID: 26853 <10> → <1000>. (or at least 100)

I do a lot of treasure map runs and I would usually end up with hundreds of them. The stack limit of 10 is definitely not enough, I have to limit myself to keep 100 of them at a time since they are taking up storage space. Also with the Erenor Lunafrosts needing 15 of them per craft, it would help to have higher stack limit for multiple crafting.

dam I forgot about that.. YES add this too, i'ts so annoying!!

Changes will be applied with the next server restart in the following way:

10 → 100

Mystic Daru Summoning Potion
Book of Auroria

1k → 5k
Beef
Pork
Mutton
Chicken Meat
Turkey Meat
Oats
Wheat