What's new

Kick timer for auto-fishing in Garden is a dumb change

Yubdub

This is a very dumb change. I get not wanting people to afk in Garden, but as a returning player not even being able to afk/auto-fish in garden is a ridiculously stupid change.

You've made it so any player that has less than the probably 10-12k GS required to safely farm in Garden, isn't able to get their infusions or scrolls reliably. Afk fishing spent my labor, and was the only way I was able to get points without grinding skyfins and hoping someone doesn't run across me and one-shot me.

This change discourages new players from being able to get their Garden infusions and scrolls, and should be reverted for the health of new/returning players.

? When did this change get made? Because I only got kicked out of afk fishing when I ran out of labor and got the away tag

EDIT: The instance cleanses players daily, forgot about that. That's probably what you experienced

Last edited:
Garden is not for new players. If you are a new player or a player with low GS or no gear, you need to choose a different zone as your starting point.

As for the Kick timer for auto-fishing in Garden you mentioned, we didn't add such.

I am pretty sure there isn't a auto kick system or whatever for fishing, you mostly got pushed by another player and your character stopped fishing then it went into "away" and you got kicked

Back