What's new

Kraken/BD Timers Feedback

Which Kraken/BD spawn timers do you prefer?

• New timers

Votes: 46 52.3%
  • Old timers

Votes: 40 45.5%
  • Other (Please specify in the thread!)

Votes: 2 2.3%

• Total voters
im pretty sure if an admin check how many players attend kraken/BD at weekday spawn which is still the old timers vs weekend new timers spawn its going to be the same amount of players, there is no changes happened to "attendance"

attendance is still the same even before the changes, same players killing the boss, faction show for 2-3 weeks then stops same thing happened before timers change and after timers change
Would like to point out the obvious that a boss dying to does not equal attendance. Our raid sizes have gone down significantly and can't even kill bd on one of the days for weeks.
So if no one else is showing and our raids are smaller since changes that would mean attendance is down :) but you clearly have an alternative motive that is not based on logic.

@Lachesis i suggest the forum post replies to be closed, i can spend 24hours replying to comments to soothsayer and forums will be up to 30pages like the old forum post for timers change, but @Soothsayer you clearly want timers to be changed back to old timers to be able to get all 6 bosses spawn weekly because apparently 5 is not enough for your group

i will just stick to what i said before two times already, 5/6 bossses dies every spawn there is no attendance problems or timer problems at all to the current group that kills all the bosses, they are just want it to be easier for them and with old timers like ragequit said players wont be able to show and get their dreamring quest from kraken or title/honor from black dragon

I think the timers from those events are fine. Dunno why this pool was opened, hope everyone is allowed to participate. In fact doesn't really matter the result today, but probably will be important for future, cause current timers match perfectly with everyone NA/EU , lot of people is growing ingame, who know if west or east wanna go in future to these events? if people don't go for now, probably not the timers problems, because we have those world boss killed on every spawn. Also love the child victim plays about this topic.
Also, if you wanna change for old timers, please remove the number of spawns, because only one guild is getting the benifit of it, and it's making the server more unbalanced everyday. The server is for everyone not just for one guild, if you slow there progress, you are giving the opportunity for the others 90% of server to grow and give some balance to server.

I voted for new timers because I think about EU players like me. Server will not die today and not tomorrow, so these timers are perfect for the future. Tomorrow we probably will not have the possibility to revert this decision, so new timers are the best to match with the universal language "English" (EU/NA) that's why we are here!

Last edited:
Time to point out a couple of the lies in your last 2 posts Ayman.
1. You admit attendance is down yet say its fine. Since we can't down bosses on all the days and its not juts Sunday there have been others
2. You say I want it back so we get more bosses when actually it was my timers we adopted and I was never against changes. Simply put the changes did not work so might as well revert them even though I won't be able to attend then (I personally do not benefit from them being reverted but attendance would go up.)

The only truthful part of your posts is that you will sit here for 24 hrs and post nonsensical retorts. (Dreamring argument is kind of rendered null since no one is showing anyhow)

It's an mmo attendance should be king at the end of the day. I say revert it till an influx of players comes and would prefer different timers. Clearly the current timers have displayed that the current player base doesn't want to attend and has also diminished attendance from the players who previously showed.

Last edited:
lmao the timers don't line up for na at all, and none of you are showing, even though it's now ideal for you, so, idk.
I'm down for this being a debate, but the levels of intellectual dishonesty and blatant disingenuity is pretty comical.

The carfax are there, 5 man krakens, 12-14 man bds, down from 24 even on free farm, and we haven't had a soul contest since timers change, in fact all the apes chiming in right now already bailed off the server when the original admin intervention wasn't enough to get them a free kill, unfortunate. Not that anyone running their mouth would know, would require like, idk, porting in.

But they do have a point, this forum should be closed, and timers should be reverted, na server, na players, eu brains can't pick lanes.

Or let's meet in the middle, leave these timers, and make RU have NA timers, and I'll just go bully that server until it too is free farm.

lmao the timers don't line up for na at all, and none of you are showing, even though it's now ideal for you, so, idk.
I'm down for this being a debate, but the levels of intellectual dishonesty and blatant disingenuity is pretty comical.

The carfax are there, 5 man krakens, 12-14 man bds, down from 24 even on free farm, and we haven't had a soul contest since timers change, in fact all the apes chiming in right now already bailed off the server when the original admin intervention wasn't enough to get them a free kill, unfortunate. Not that anyone running their mouth would know, would require like, idk, porting in.

But they do have a point, this forum should be closed, and timers should be reverted, na server, na players, eu brains can't pick lanes.

Or let's meet in the middle, leave these timers, and make RU have NA timers, and I'll just go bully that server until it too is free farm.
It's just me me me, not even read all you wrote , reached 2 lines and blackout let's jump to the end, go bully to kindergarten, use your bd weapon against your friends and be happy with PVP. This is the only server where people talk english and gather NA , SA, Asia, Europe, so if you not ok with how it is, you can go to other server (archerage ru) and find more easy stuff for you. We will not miss you. Maybe people will go to those events more often without you here . You talk too much but you don't say anything.....

Move aside, Kraken is needed to get kraken eye for dreamring quest, everytime kraken is up players go there to get kraken eye even if noone see them... they are stealth so they don't get killed, cause it's a pvp game. A believe in future people will go more to BD or Kraken, everyday there are new players , and soon they will start wanting more and more events. Revert timers is a big "F*** y** not NA players" and we know only 20% of gamers here are NA.

Last edited:
It's just me me me, not even read all you wrote , reached 2 lines and blackout let's jump to the end, go bully to kindergarten, use your bd weapon against your friends and be happy with PVP. This is the only server where people talk english and gather NA , SA, Asia, Europe, so if you not ok with how it is, you can go to other server (archerage ru) and find more easy stuff for you. We will not miss you. Maybe people will go to those events more often without you here . You talk too much but you don't say anything.....

Move aside, Kraken is needed to get kraken eye for dreamring quest, everytime kraken is up players go there to get kraken eye even if noone see them... they are stealth so they don't get killed, cause it's a pvp game. A believe in future people will go more to BD or Kraken, everyday there are new players , and soon they will start wanting more and more events. Revert timers is a big "F*** y** not NA players" and we know only 20% of gamers here are NA.
Not really a debate/discussion when you're openly admitting you didn't read the post you're supposedly replying to. Shows that you really have an agenda to push and are unable to be reasoned with or at least listen to another point of view.

Last edited:

Saying only 20% of the playerbase is NA doesn't make sense when Sparkle, the previous admin, said that the most active time on the server is reset time which is during NA prime time.

How is 20% a minority but a majority at the same time?

Edited to add the following:
1631886641434.png

Yeah, but like, you would be too if I hadn't bent you over and filled you with enough love to start a family of five.
Edit - Aw where'd you go Joey, this aint Disneyland, I aint Cricket, why you already ghosting me?

Also Mistress, reading is hard, I know, but like, if your goal is to not just prove me right and look insert various expletive here while doing so, I would suggest picking up hooked on phonics.

NA server, NA majority, NA players. Just saying you wish hope and believe next patch that THE RESISTANCE will come because NOBODY EXPECTS THE SPANISH INQUISITION... Just makes you look like Joey dodging me for 4 patches and hiding on 2 other servers to still pop up a year later for forum pvp because he can only go so long with out Daddy's attention.

From what I've seen, there have been more players that actively attend the Tuesday Kraken spawns despite the timer change among all other spawns, with Saturdays and Sundays being more or less dead days. The last Tuesday Kraken I attended had a raid of 20-some East players actively contesting, porting back in to fight with Tokugawa's enoan. On the other hand, Saturdays and Sundays see very little activity at Kraken despite being "more beneficial to the EU/Asia playerbase," although individuals from Shadow are seen at nearly every Kraken spawn discounting timezones, and IHG members are found at events not even 15 minutes after Kraken has been killed, such as Whalesong.

This is completely ignoring BD, which has been dead in terms of contesting for weeks after the initial timer change was made, other than the first 2 weeks where both factions showed up in full force. It seems as though pirates are the only ones that attempt the boss, where it has gone untouched on Sundays for consecutive weekends, as it's seemingly fallen heavily out of favor of everyone's timezones.

The people I still see arguing heavily against transitioning back to old timers appear (to me, tell me if I'm incorrect) to be doing it specifically to spite the group they expect to show up, pirates. Many of these players seem to not have shown up to the content they vehemently argued for the changes to begin with.

Having a reason to log in outside of a single day window would be great for NA.
The biggest problem with the scuffed ass timers, isn't even the time, which is objectively terrible, for all parties involved and only serve to punish players playing to the amusement of those with fingers where their toes should be, is the concentration. 2 spawns are so close that, lmao the eu bois we have showing to content get double bd double kraken in not just a single day but a single like 12hr window, and the only other spawn is right after for weekly reset. This skewed the dynamic of the server, regardless of the side you take, if you were even to show, which you don't. There's little reason to log in 5 days a week outside of paying taxes.

Compounded problem;
Timers are shit for the server namesake and location.
TImers are bad from a business standpoint, as you're overlapping and competing with yourself arbitrarily.
Even if timers were good, you've consolidated a decent spread of albiet not good content, but the only content, to 28% of your overall window for traffic.
Said 28% is already the weekend, where regardless of what happens people are likely to log in simply because it's the weekend, it's the one window you actually don't even need to pad.
Won't even get into the petty political and semantic points of both administrative approach, or opinionated npc's weaponizing the administrations impulsive nature to damage server health purely to spite a single player or group because they're too insecure to actually just like, play the game... Let alone the fact that it keeps actually working, but it's pretty scuffed.

If we remove everyone's personal agenda, and take a purely economic approach to the situation, as a turn-key business, back alley under the table or otherwise, recent decision making, and the fundamental decision making process have been... Questionable to say the least. I can take myself out of the equation and view the state we're currently in from the lens of either pure operational greed, or communal health, and in both extremes, I find it hard to connect the dots and make a remotely aesthetic picture.
If we want a fuck the player, gimmi moni model, being manipulated by the refuse of your player base just isn't very profitable, regardless of if you're still making profit, relatively.
If we want an ideal social experiment, that profits off of retention and satisfaction, shifting when you're incentivized to play without addressing why you're incentivized to play isn't even a band aid, is simply irresponsible and super short sighted. As Drunken even stated, there's several other aspects of the game that could be heavily improved upon that would yield much more involved response than the timers in general.

Drunken obviously wasn't referring to content, as he would like to see crafting and economic reform, but to use his line of reasoning as an example, while meeting in the middle, at least the additional SOG spawn gave people a reason to log in at an additional time, where as the shift and consolidation of timers only served to give people a reason to log out. Not harping on those who potato, or erp in hero hall, but considering this specific incident is only applicable to end game, it's only capable of effecting people who already "beat" the game, and have little reason or interest in a 5 day window of nothing remotely engaging. Nothing left to farm, nothing left to grind, and nothing left to prove.

If I were to give a single actual suggestion, objectively, it would be reversion, and then reevaluation and potential addition to things to do, not merely shifting when there are things to do. If it really do be like they say, which, it's not, but fuck, I'll bite, let's say their delusions of attendance were even quasi valid, instead of shooting what activity you already have in the foot, making a new thing to compile on top of said activities, or simply change/buffing reasoning to attend said activities would be far more likely to show positive results, or at the very least, less general backlash.

Lastly, if nothing else, can we chill on the incoherent attempts at trogloditious character assassination, Mistress, looking at you.
Miseo, Uh, Oh, all EU, play, content, agree timers are shit.
Sooth, Vasy, OCE, play, content, agree timers are shit.
Favellettes down below, Tentoes and friends dropping moose money, play, content, agree timers are shit.
Not only are we the only group actively playing the game beyond the realm of RP, but we're also the only group that already houses all corners of the world.
If there even was some stupid semantic arbitrary claim to be made for inclusivity, we would still be the only group with grounds to make it.
With that said, unless these timers made our lives easier, considering we have ALL THE BOIS, everything you and others are saying in attempts to manipulate administration for a meme, is not only wrong, but a lie, and if anything could be seen as very akin to abusing the report system for personal dispute.

We get it, Chimp touched you in the no no square, but it's neither our nor the administrations role to pay child support, that's between you and him.

And to everyone else, pirates are a bunch of asshats, it's not a secret, why not just throw hands and bully the mental midgets off the server, and get your own tailor made free farm with the added perk of getting to talk mad shit over your pixel clout? I've personally done it three times on this server alone, even against said current meanie face jerk asses we have in power now. If I can do it, and I'm retarded, it can't be all that hard to accomplish.

now answer my question instead of focusing on other topics you kill kraken and BD weekly all 3 spawns why is it a problem now after 3months and want it to be reverted back

It has always been a problem. Since the first thread we have been against changes as an NA player base but we agreed to the changes to allow others the opportunity to fight for what they claim to want. Those players don't even show up (you included btw). They haven't shown up for weeks so I don't see why timers shouldn't be reverted back.

Why is it a problem now you ask? Because we are able to voice our opinions again after changes were made permanent previously. Just because we have been quiet about it doesn't mean we like how timers are.

I voted for new timers because I think about EU players like me. Server will not die today and not tomorrow, so these timers are perfect for the future. Tomorrow we probably will not have the possibility to revert this decision, so new timers are the best to match with the universal language "English" (EU/NA) that's why we are here!

Pretty much. For the greater good, since we aren't stuck with only 1 spawn per week, let's capitalize on it and be flexible for 1 of the timers.

We need more oppinions , the conclusion I can take from here is :

Old timers = You don't even appear and we can free farm with better schedules for us.
New timers = we care about all community and let everyone have the chance to enter on events.

We probably could get also new schedules, maybe change that one that makes NA waking up at 6 AM. Its the one I think it's more critical.

Also a good idea is to reduce the number of events per week.

Last edited:
Old timers = you didn't show.
New timers = you didn't show.
Next timers = you won't show.
Re timers = you won't show.

New schedule = you won't show.
re schedule = you won't show.

You've had your new timers already, and it's proven to not work.
Short of administration literally support packing you a W, you're too afraid of an L to be about this life.

Old timers = you didn't show.
New timers = you didn't show.
Next timers = you won't show.
Re timers = you won't show.

New schedule = you won't show.
re schedule = you won't show.

You've had your new timers already, and it's proven to not work.
Short of administration literally support packing you a W, you're too afraid of an L to be about this life.

So current times we have now are the best, we don't need to change them to old ones. Admins should close this thread, we already have the results, since there are not a huge majority for making a change, they should let timers like they are. For one thing I'm sure, I've seen more people lately getting there kraken eye quests done than before. More people are doing serpentis and dahuta cause they completed the kraken eye quest.

Last edited:
Back