What's new

Kraken/BD Timers Feedback

Which Kraken/BD spawn timers do you prefer?

• New timers

Votes: 46 52.3%
  • Old timers

Votes: 40 45.5%
  • Other (Please specify in the thread!)

Votes: 2 2.3%

• Total voters
If the logic here is you must suffer to prove a point, it should go both ways, if real people have to struggle for 3 months to prove it doesn't work...
You should have to show up with bad times for your dejected minority for three months to prove your opinion is even remotely valid, and not simply an attempt to manipulate administration into fighting us on your behalf so that you can have whatever slight form of vicarious win that you're getting by making us wake up at dumb hours to still just free farm.

So current times we have now are the best, we don't need to change them to old ones. Admins should close this thread, we already have the results, since there are not a huge majority for making a change, they should let timers like they are. For one thing I'm sure, I've seen more people lately getting there kraken eye quests done than before. More people are doing serpentis and dahuta cause they completed the kraken eye quest.

Trying to get it shut down, is just proving you're panicked over being wrong on literally every level.
There definitely is, considering you can actually just look at the votes, which super odd that it's 40 v 40, when there hasn't even been 40 total show to any boss in the entire time we've had the change, weird.

Trying to get it shut down, is just proving you're panicked over being wrong on literally every level.
There definitely is, considering you can actually just look at the votes, which super odd that it's 40 v 40, when there hasn't even been 40 total show to any boss in the entire time we've had the change, weird.

Open a forum pool to offer world boss (daily mail) weapons for your guild , so you don't need to be ingame at those hours cause they are bad for you and your guild.

This thread is not about only the present, it's about future, I bet noone will cry about this matter on future. If I said we should close this thread it was cause all your big oppinion is about "we don't show" it doesn't mean you can take the game only for you and for your guildmates.

Timers don't seems a problem, since you are always there with your guildmates. If you blame timers cause we don't show, you are wrong. We have our reasons to be not there, probably not because of timers, everyone have 1 perfect timer to be there, not all timers are needed, just for game slaves.

And again,lately every new player have the chance to complete there kraken quesline, the results of that lot of players on nation chat are calling other players to complete the 100 serpentis/dahuta runs. With old timers that was almost impossible.

New timers are good for everyone, if you need to be on every kraken/BD isn't the server problem.

If I was admin I would put one kraken and BD per hour 24/7 just for you to play. So you could play 24/7.

This is my last post about this thread, I will not feed more ignorance. But I will keep trying to move more players to this thread, because this server is for everyone, there oppinions are important.

It was never impossible to do dream ring, what are you smoking?

Stop making shit up, if you're not going to feed ignorance, you're likely to starve to death.

If I had my way, personally, because momma didn't raise no bitch, we'd go back to OG timers where shit just didn't despawn at all so I can have my 14hr krakens back, but we all saw how that played out, I still ended up with free farm.

@Mistress it seems that most of your argument is about people getting Kraken Eye, no? What's changed in your ability to get Kraken eye before and after the changes? Why complain if the change has been in effect for 2~ months for people to have gotten their 1-time quest kraken eye? :/

@Mistress Thank god you've stopped talking because you hurt my brain with your mental gymnastics and copium.

If we wanted to "take the game" and make it our own, we wouldn't have agreed to compromise and vote for a timer change in the first place.
No one is blaming timers for why you don't show. We blame you for not showing. You all got what you wanted and changed the timers to your time zone. You've showed up at the most five times. Haven't seen any of your faces since posting in the last thread so we all know what it was really about.

Let me set the record straight, we aren't against helping the community but we're not going to let you free farm because that's part of the game too. You might've forgotten since you have your "reasons" for not showing or doing any pvp at all but that's what most of us in the pirate guild play for/enjoy.
If we can somehow find a middle ground with actual decent timers, sure. I'm all for it but we've tried that already. You shouldn't be able to have the timers changed and then not actually show up for more than a month. That's idiotic.

If you want the timers to stay changed and/or changed to a different time, you have to at least show up. That's only fair, right? If you're not going to show then change them back to how they were and we'll keep it that way until we find a better solution. Also, it's never been hard to get dream ring credit, lmao. If you play smart and not like a baboon getting hit by kraken's aoe while trying to stay in stealth under it, it should be effortless.

Back