Would you like the eye added to the abyssal kraken

• Yes

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • No

Votes: 18 78.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hyperblast

For a good while now, the only way to get a Kraken Eye is by killing the kraken in the ocean but as this is contested, its fairly difficult for newer players to obtain this item. I was thinking adding it too the abyssal kraken to allow players another opportunity to get this item more easily so they can progress their dream ring quest line as this is a potential roadblock.

Dream ring is BiS ring. It shouldn't be that easy acquirable. Many people got it in different ways, it just matters how much effort you want to put in to get that eye.

You can also get the Quest done, if you hit the Kraken when it has 2% or so with a normal attack. But you must stay alive.

Dream ring is BiS ring. It shouldn't be that easy acquirable. Many people got it in different ways, it just matters how much effort you want to put in to get that eye.
You are correct, this is a BiS ring for most classes and I already have mine maxed out. I'm more concerned about other players and newer players joining the server attempting to obtain this item for their dream ring only to get completely denied. Adding another way for players too obtain the kraken eye would remove the unnecessary stress since we apparently cant have the serp and dahuta runs reduced from 100>25, atleast having the eye on the abyssal kraken would help speed up the process for those players till they get too the last part.

You are correct, this is a BiS ring for most classes and I already have mine maxed out. I'm more concerned about other players and newer players joining the server attempting to obtain this item for their dream ring only to get completely denied. Adding another way for players too obtain the kraken eye would remove the unnecessary stress since we apparently cant have the serp and dahuta runs reduced from 100>25, atleast having the eye on the abyssal kraken would help speed up the process for those players till they get too the last part.
Why make it "easier to obtain" for a BiS item? Adding more ways or making the road easier for people is the solution? I have to disagree.

I think the biggest enemy of success is ease or complacency. Hardship or working toward a goal makes the journey worth it and more rewarding.

If a new player needs that item for a BiS ring that you get from content then it is the responsibility of that faction and it's Hero's to make that happen periodT.

Did you really say "remove the unnecessary stress?" You are talking about an item that drops from an end game Boss i think the stress is 100% necessary and builds character.

I have seen my fair share of posts like this and although you have the right to your opinion I also have the right to mine.

No

Timers were already changed for Kraken, which should allow more people to join and and have a higher chance to get the eye if they join the raids, since the boss does not even have to be killed by your raid but can also be the enemy raid.

I don't believe adding this item to abbysal kraken which dies every abbysal eaasily is a good thing to do.

For a good while now, the only way to get a Kraken Eye is by killing the kraken in the ocean but as this is contested, its fairly difficult for newer players to obtain this item. I was thinking adding it too the abyssal kraken to allow players another opportunity to get this item more easily so they can progress their dream ring quest line as this is a potential roadblock.
Honestly it isnt to hard to obtain now a days if west is competing with pn2 against it. If pn2 doesnt kill it west has a chance also like from the times west/east were contesting pn2 with it i already git like 5 from it, overall what im saying is its not to hard to obtain if you go to those pvp events.

You can also get the Quest done, if you hit the Kraken when it has 2% or so with a normal attack. But you must stay alive.
as long as you have quest and have hit the boss you can be dead if your still in range of kraken as it dies

Back