What's new

Kraken eye

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sharprose

Yy i am close to end the dream ring and already made the holy water.Now how the fak j can obtain kraken eye on a dead Jakar Eu server???they need to change this as soon as possible...for real...thisbis unacceptable i begun to do these 2 rings a year back and i cant accept the fact that im gonna stack like this...Tell me that they gonna change it somehow

Nothing will change in regards to kraken eye.
Kraken spawns 3 times a week at different times and you only have to be nearby when it dies, not be the one to kill it

If you are on NUIA i don't think we have enough people for kraken on at those times, If you are in Haranya they might have enough people but do not advertise it to avoid people stealing loot.

My advice is to simply pm a big guild master and ask him if you can accompany them to get the quest item and leave or try pirates that were on your faction if they can take you and kill you after you get the item(they are pirates, they kill you at some point, right), otherwise you will wait forever

The item is rewarded globally to anyone who has dealt damage. You don't need loot or even a raid. Just to hit it and be there when it dies

Yy i am close to end the dream ring and already made the holy water.Now how the fak j can obtain kraken eye on a dead Jakar Eu server???they need to change this as soon as possible...for real...thisbis unacceptable i begun to do these 2 rings a year back and i cant accept the fact that im gonna stack like this...Tell me that they gonna change it somehow
You are probably confusing us with one of Gamigo servers. This is a private AA server - ArcheRage. As question is not related to our server, thread is closed.
If you are interested to find out more about our server check this thread for server features [LINK] or contact us with your questions in a separate thread or Contact Moderators section.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back