What's new

Kraken Ink Sac

The introduction of more Kraken inc sacks into the game

• Add a pack to abyssal which has a rare chance to have a inc sac as the reward.

Votes: 85 56.7%
  • Have kraken release an extra type of tentacle pack that rewards an inc sack

Votes: 65 43.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
how does one go about to add another option to the choices? I would like all boss loot to be added to the maelstrom coin vendor that will in turn destroy the monopoly on boss loot and also will bring more players to the new and improved Violent Maelstrom Arena I.E. Navals/Bumper Boats

Adding more ink sacs is a great idea. I personally do not need one, but I know a lot of people feel that not having access to this item is holding up their progression. They are tired of being on-shot and having no real chance in pvp, and would like to be able to be competitive. I also like the idea of the sacs being at different events at the same time, making it harder for one group to bottleneck the item, controlling who can have one, and the price. I wouldn't mind adding the ink sac packs to both kraken and Abyssal, if it's a fairly rare chance.

how does one go about to add another option to the choices? I would like all boss loot to be added to the maelstrom coin vendor that will in turn destroy the monopoly on boss loot and also will bring more players to the new and improved Violent Maelstrom Arena I.E. Navals/Bumper Boats

I don't think that's a terrible idea, but I believe that arena will be gone in October when we get the next patch. If it were available for a high number of tokens, maybe 500 or even more, that would be pretty good. It'd mean that even if powerful groups put both the other events on lock down, someone arriving on the server and wanting to catch up, has at least that option.

Adding more ink sacs is a great idea. I personally do not need one, but I know a lot of people feel that not having access to this item is holding up their progression. They are tired of being on-shot and having no real chance in pvp, and would like to be able to be competitive. I also like the idea of the sacs being at different events at the same time, making it harder for one group to bottleneck the item, controlling who can have one, and the price. I wouldn't mind adding the ink sac packs to both kraken and Abyssal, if it's a fairly rare chance.
An ink sac will not allow someone to not be "one shot" and change the fact of someone having no real chance in pvp. The increase in stats from tiering up items with an ink sac aside from an obsidian greatsword/scepter are MINUSCULE at best. This is simply false information being spread from someone who doesn't know how numbers or gear works.

It can be a really useful idea to keep the PNs entertained by killing each other and the rest hopefully doing abyssal xD

They are so determined to deny content even before they implement anything, it would be a beautiful ZAS! for them. They could not prevent some from taking tentacles with the ink sac, and hopefully they could not avoid abyssal and some others would take it out there.

Regarding what you are crying, hny, it is not worth it or answer you, as it says in my country, an expression: "de donde no hay, no se puede sacar"

I have to say, how do you plan on balancing the time and effort that the geared players put in to teamwork training and coordination. PN1, wannab pn, pirate at least they all show and try to contest. A lot ofpepel whining are people that have never even tried to show up at kraken or tried to improve themselves. Why does this mean they r deserving of a free ink sac? If they want it they should work for it. Also, if you are seriously going to implement this kraken abyssal thing think bout this. 1. Most of the whiners have no boat or basic boats. 2. No actually raid water pvp experience. 3. I mean if they had gear worthy of using an ink sac they should have or could have saved up money to buy it. 4. Is making ink sacs so available that you are now gonna see people t6ing divine weapons worth it? 5. How are you going to compensate the players and guilds that hav eink sacs for the time effort energy gearing and training they have done to be able to contest and fight kraken. Seems like the whining needs to stop. If people stop infighting and would be willing to take criticism and learn then this woudlnt even be an issue. INK SACS WERE NEVER MEANT TO BE READILY AVAILABLE!!
If people are really lookin for that kind of adjustment and want to get ink sacs, and to prevent you know the pvpers from stopping the pvers from getting their free gold mat.. Then just remove kraken from the ocean where it is.. Stick the boss in abyssal, luscas. After a successful channeling if possible since it is pvp.. Kraken will spawn with more hp and more frequency of its moves right.. And make it like MM to kadum. Its in peace, and drops 1 single box which players can open for .. a very very low chance of an ink sac, a tentacle, or a random material.. Still have to work to channel and get the boss to appear but are not makin the efforts that the original pvpers put in pointless. They have the option to fight and contest so no one channels or to dps away at a boss. Im sure the suggestion ncoudl use more thought but .. just a toss out.

Last edited:
I don't think that's a terrible idea, but I believe that arena will be gone in October when we get the next patch. If it were available for a high number of tokens, maybe 500 or even more, that would be pretty good. It'd mean that even if powerful groups put both the other events on lock down, someone arriving on the server and wanting to catch up, has at least that option.
Why would we need to disable our custom naval arena when new patch arrives? It will continue to function. But, we are not going to add any bosses loot to it.

Right ? Trion and XL games had problem with lak of archeum and regrade scrolls in game so they put them in boxes and never fixed it. There is also more things to fix list is quite long.
Kraken inc sac is a Boss drop and reward for killing kraken want more inc sacks on market then increase ammount of them drop from each kill, rly no need to go for crazy solutions. Make them 10 like RD so each inc sac will be probably worth like 6k after change. You increase number of them on server keep value for ppl that killing the boss and lower the price in the same time so that make item more afordable for ppl that gear up. That fast fix should work for half year till we get new patch.

I still like giving abyssal packs a chance to become an Ink Sac pack. You guys do realize this isn't "free?" The instant someone makes one, it'll be a huge purple fest on mid island. I expect that pack will constantly change hands, and whoever gets away with it will be pursued by the entire server to the turn in, maybe some good doms as well. This could lead to a lot of fun pvp, as well as adding more interest in Abyssal. I expect most Abyssals will be stalled out for 2 hours, and that's totally fine, those 2 hours will have been spent with tons of naval pvp, between at least 3 different factions. If East/West show up with more than 40 people, the PNs will have to send more than just 2 trolls to kill guardstones. I'm looking forward to patrolling around, calling out locations of incoming ships. I expect Abyssal will become as much fun naval pvpwise as Kraken, and best part is it's open to everyone to participate, rather than just endgame guild raids. I also like that it's limited to 2 hours, so we won't be stuck there for 10 hours.

For those concerned this will crash their Ink Sac market, you really don't need to worry, I'm sure most abyssals will stall out, with only the occasional ones reaching the pack stage. And this is a good thing! When it does, it'll be a rare treat, rare enough that literally everyone online will head there to fight over the packs.

How about mess with some other event or spawn three krakens so they can still hoard the market. Cause thats all it is going to be, the way you guys let the top tier progress for free. Another game ruining change.

How about mess with some other event or spawn three krakens so they can still hoard the market. Cause thats all it is going to be, the way you guys let the top tier progress for free. Another game ruining change.

I would be more supportive of this idea and not sure why it wasn't considered. But to keep them from hoarding the market, you spread things out.

There are 3 main continents. Kraken could spawn simultaneously in an area between Auroria and Growlgate to give pirates and PN a location close to them (or let it spawn in the area it does now), one could spawn near Sandeep for west, and one could spawn near Villanelle or something like that.

The problem here is the player nation dominating content. Spreading things out solves the rarity problem and the player nation problem.

I'm not sure why the administration needs to hand control of content and progression to the player nations.

Why not? It's been the solution for everything else.

It sure fucked those of us who were enjoying brazier farming in Auroria when regrade scrolls have been in every single fucking box for the last year. But let's not doing anything to increase the supply of Lord's Coins. No, those are good at 165-200g each. Enjoy your 4 gold profit margins per coin.

You are funny... But no.
Maybe they could more than one Kraken simultaneously and more days in the week, that would cause more influx into this Event. And it would allow us to see more of this Item in the market, and with other accessible prices according to the reality of the Server, eventually.

I ned to say that i cant stay and only watch at some players ...... . Few days ago i saw some one that was seling that thing that drop from kraken for 100k , now some players said that the drop rate should be increase trough some mecanicas that are being debate here in that forum.This server is for evrione , not onli for hard pvp players or onli for those that stay 8 h per day on , the progres or i should say end gear is to expensive and that was the isue that xl create in that game for some reasons that we all know ,yet some players are defending that isue because well who knows what reasons they might have , that being said i dont think is fair to create a game were u can ghet one tiny litle thing from an end boss in like idk 1 year , cause xl think that is cool to put 5000 players to fight each other for onli 1 drop that onli one random person might ghet it.Im not here to ofend anyone but for those that think the drop should stay as it is they should go to oficial server this is not a place for them .Evry time when devs wants to change something in order to be better ,or more players to benefit from , evry time thers some one who dosent agred with that he think that is probali special and if is ruining hes life evry day by plaing 8h he is the onli person that is right and evryone should agreed with him .Im tring to make and erenor weapon well i can t cause lord coins are expensive and i ned to many of them , i want to make erenor gear well gues what the mats that drop same from a boss are exepnsive and also i ned to many of them , this game has to many isues in terms of gear and drop rates to many , yet the devs are tring to make some of them to be easier , whay there must be some ppl that are not agree with that ? Don u want to make ur weapon or gear faster and cheaper ? . It is hard to think and care about others same thing hapend in the oficial too , come with solutions that will help players, ur frends, ur guild mates , do not think onli about yourself , i heard some one sayng that increasing the drop rate will crush the market , reali isn t crushed enough ? 100k gold for that ink ? the market is crushed because of those that are tring to monopolize it not because of more drop rate .I also want to say to those ppl that dont want any change regarding the ink drop rate ,please be a litle more fairplay , there are more many players in that server that deserve that .

I love it dude. You guys are actually on here campaigning for this change and don't even understand what will happen ask @Flipsy or @Drunkenhero what happens when a PN decides to come to abyssal the difference between our nation and your factions are night and day we aren't even playing the same game. So as I have posted before PLEASE keep asking and begging for this change and when you get it say goodbye to abyssal. East and West don't stand a chance taking kraken I am not sure why any of you think abyssal will be any different.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back