What's new

land solution

Give every account a restriction on how many lands they can have per account

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I a new in server playing from tommorow.
Im dont care who how many farm have, if someone is a shit hole potato even mastercard dont help him even milionfarms.
But today i get rly mad i lose 3 hrs becouse of searching for a plot all is full.
but more interesting is that 90% of the farms are empty, is all empty farm stay in land EMPTY!
If is there any Harani that want help REAL ROYAL fighter and killer of shitholes like nuians and potato farmers give me a land in Auroria, by that way i will regrade/craft faster.
Thanks for attention.
@ ingame Zdr
Yours sincerely, Harania Warrior!

Mastercard/Visa will help you get gold to BUY properties/land.

Go to the Community Centre of whatever zone you want housing in and check the board:
qvRyQuY.png

It will have a tab for you to check for properties that are on sale and where they at located...

I guess though that doesn't help if you are looking for AURORIA land specifically... since there is no Community Centre board for those zones.

Maybe Devs could add something like that at the main port-in zones for each region..

i've found 3x 24's free in the last 2 months in rokhala and 1x 16 in nuimari. also ive buy'd much cheap lands , and won much demos with a slow internet connection. Ppl who say we got land problems are just lazy af .. :)

just a novel idea for newbies.

Steps:
1.) join a freaking guild.
2.) have an actual conversation with other people.
3.) explain you are a newbie and can't find land at the moment
4.) ask if some guildies can keep an eye out for plots to help you
5.) in the meantime ask if someone can lend you plots or if the guild have guild plots you can use

I've been off just paying taxes from the office for few months due to my country problems but back when i was active
we got tons of plots for newbies joining the guild and since we (as the old members) were basically rich landlords(i assume we still are)
we had tons of plots set to guild and family for newbies and those in need of land(actually i think my bungalows/pack houses are all set to guild still)

Back