What's new

land solution

Give every account a restriction on how many lands they can have per account

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

alperen9792

please give every account a restriction on how many lands they can have per account.

I just tried to return this game back because it was fun to farm and trade but now i see there is no land to work with and now since i have a full time job i don't have much time i used to have. I cannot grind as much as other players to buy the ridiculous priced lands.

Accounts are not going to be land restricted. Tax rates restrict the limit of land and as long as they can pay the taxes they can keep the land

"I cannot grind as much as other players. I dont want to donate. But I want land!"
We are definitely descended from monkeys.

I disagree with the account land restriction proposal.
But you cannot continue to deny that there's a land availability problem on this server.
Land is a resource that is limited. It will always be limited and just expanding zones like some people suggest doesn't solve anything as after a day you're back to theres no land.
There is already something that is being worked on to create a lot of new areas for housing

I disagree with the account land restriction proposal.
But you cannot continue to deny that there's a land availability problem on this server.
There are 5 people in my guild. But we do not have a castle in Auroria. You cannot continue to deny that there's a castle availability problem on this server.

"I cannot grind as much as other players. I dont want to donate. But I want land!"
What is the relation between donation and land availability?

We are definitely descended from monkeys.
Monkeys would not be happy to know that!

There are 5 people in my guild. But we do not have a castle in Auroria. You cannot continue to deny that there's a castle availability problem on this server.
We are talking about land housing, not about castles.

Did you create a brand new account just to write those "pearls"?

Land is a resource that is limited. It will always be limited and just expanding zones like some people suggest doesn't solve anything as after a day you're back to theres no land.
There is already something that is being worked on to create a lot of new areas for housing

And this alone will solve nothing, you already said.

Tax rates restrict the limit of land and as long as they can pay the taxes they can keep the land
That was limiting number of properties in official version. Here instead, this limitation is missing, with current labor regeneration rate is like there's no limit at all.

Accounts are not going to be land restricted. Tax rates restrict the limit of land and as long as they can pay the taxes they can keep the land

Then why are there p2w farms and tree-houses that have seperate tax pools. Why are players given the opportunity to buy dirt-cheap tax certificates from the auction house to avoid having to spend labor ?

Not saying I agree with op, but clearly the server doesn't want to limit players on how much property they can have and denying it or making it look otherwise is a blatant lie.

Then why are there p2w farms and tree-houses that have seperate tax pools. Why are players given the opportunity to buy dirt-cheap tax certificates from the auction house to avoid having to spend labor ?

Not saying I agree with op, but clearly the server doesn't want to limit players on how much property they can have and denying it or making it look otherwise is a blatant lie.
And are all systems done by Xl and not changed by us.
Those building are not in a special tax pool. They instead just do not count to the properties count for increased tax rates.
Nobody has said we want to limit players and neither the reverse. It is a simple fact that a player is limited only by if they can acquire the taxes purchased or crafted makes no difference in the scheme of it.

And this alone will solve nothing, you already said.
You're correct. In the grand scheme of it all it really does is open more places that some more players will have access to. It is still more than what is currently. Land will never be a resource everyone can get as it is a dynamic open world element and not its own instance per character

You need time or money to dedicate yourself to an mmo. Your desire to farm requires time to establish yourself and your properties then after that you can spend as much time as you want. Loyalty token on this server is basically like a welfare check. Use the loyalty store to purchase items in demand to sell on the AH. After about a month you should have enough gold for a 16x16 or sometimes you may find a 24x24 for cheap. Once you have that you'll be able to create a routine you can enjoy based on your time restraints.

If your solution is "put more real life money" then you understood nothing about MMORPG.

You're imagining this within the wrong generation of MMORPG. In the old days of subscription-based MMO's this may be the case. But this game at its core is a F2P MMORPG, and if you think that a F2P game of any sort is being put out there for the sole purpose of appeasing people for free, you're out of your goddamn mind.

Land is an incredibly valuable, finite resource. Everyone wants it. You'll either have to fork over the gold to buy a specific plot you want, or put in the time to monitor demos and get lucky in the race to win the plot when it goes down.

In many games I've played, and also in life, I've learned that Time = Money. You either spend the time to grind for what you want, or you spend the money to skip the grind to get what you want.

I just tried to return this game back

Wait a sec. How has no one commented on this?
This is a free to play game, on a private server. What the hell do you think you were returning?

Yikes, that's not at all how that sentence reads to me - very confusing with missing words and run on sentences.

Back