What's new

Laugh more

This also coming from a member of the most geared guild on East. It dosnt surprise me that you would suggest that.

Shadow Guild Rules #1 Be gear carried #2 Talk trash from Nui after getting dunked on #3 Port out ( In that order)

* Shadowrus is an exception. Terv is a champion

yup Terv is a champion.
idk what this has got to do with the guild. just wanted to clarify that i have only just played 3 weeks and the beef u all got with the guild has prolly gone on for years.
that comment came directly from me as someone trying to get more Improved Infusion Supply Kit through CR/GR. comes with no voice from the guild.

now that you have mentioned...i guess that explains why i find myself in the crosshair of others because of the guild tag..
but well, say whatever u want since this is a forum.

yup Terv is a champion.
idk what this has got to do with the guild. just wanted to clarify that i have only just played 3 weeks and the beef u all got with the guild has prolly gone on for years.
that comment came directly from me as someone trying to get more Improved Infusion Supply Kit through CR/GR. comes with no voice from the guild.

now that you have mentioned...i guess that explains why i find myself in the crosshair of others because of the guild tag..
but well, say whatever u want since this is a forum.
yea guild tags be like that.

I am just doing some light trash talk hoping to motivate people/build hype. Many things i say and do are to that end. Who dosn't like silencing a loud mouth trash talker?

I was encouraging to East players for many months now and my friends that had shown any kind of leadership left for RU AR server. So East is left with Shadowmq, Shadowmx, and his gang spouting hate speech to West China Guild IHG. According to my translator they say some very racist things but most of you would not be aware of that. This does not make me mad/tilted but makes them a good target to stir up shit **These guys also claim to be the strongest guild and leaders of East according to my google translate**

I believe i can influence some people on West to back off the denying a bit but I know Iron Head will not because of the bad blood with Shadow's Chinese members.

Last edited:
yea guild tags be like that.

I am just doing some light trash talk hoping to motivate people/build hype. Many things i say and do are to that end. Who dosn't like silencing a loud mouth trash talker?

I was encouraging to East players for many months now and my friends that had shown any kind of leadership left for RU AR server. So East is left with Shadowmq, Shadowmx, and his gang spouting hate speech to West China Guild IHG. According to my translator they say some very racist things but most of you would not be aware of that. This does not make me mad/tilted but makes them a good target to stir up shit ;) **These guys also claim to be the strongest guild and leaders of East according to my google translate**

I believe i can influence some people on West to back off the denying a bit but I know Iron Head will not because of the bad blood with Shadow's Chinese members.

the only thing shadows are good at is dropping packs %

Shadowrus is the only one from that guild that pvp.

Back