What's new

Laugh more

I do because I wanted more/better pvp. That is what i enjoy most about the game.

Haranya morale is on the ground so gl finding pvp any time soon, as soon as west wipe us once, 30% of the raid will leave and recall back to solis, also haranya doesn't have any strong guild, while nuia has 2 of the strongest guild in the server.

And those who exiled to haranya didn't do much, they barely play or join to any raid, so instead afking in west, they are now afking in haranya.

Constant denying of content happened. One example: instead of the old pvp before/after Whalesong event, West now straight up denies it. 2-3 times a day.

HCIC or IHG can choose to exile to east then they can pvp each other for more/better pvp. Problem solved.
lol man i guess you really know how west works. See HCIC and IHG already do that but we purple. We even have purpled on our own faction events after ppl get credit no cap. We have some really fun pvp with IHG and we steal each others packs. It is all for sport and it took time but IHG has fun now, no salt or bad blood. Many times after we have stolen cargo/packs from each other we have then group to fight reds. It builds character

Just make a guild called " FCK HCIC and IHG" get every geared pvp'er you can and sync time zones within guild. Make your sole focus be dumpster us at everything ALL DAY EVERY DAY! Denying pvp by avoiding it is not empowering. I have been on that side of things vs Pirates and tbh did not like it at all.

** Then teach your new players or interested players to do the same thing. Practice and improve. If i were East that is 1001 what i would do

Last edited:
Yea denying of content will continue to happen till you make it stop. I hope this makes East mad af to do something about it. Why let you have content you dont have to fight for? Will that make you better, work together, or more resilient?

You don't take into account the different time zones that people play in, it seems. All the endless denying has done so far is split up when people play, so no wonder there's barely any pvp going on anymore. It is neither of the three possibilities you mentioned, it is the fourth: be smarter about it.

You don't take into account the different time zones that people play in, it seems. All the endless denying has done so far is split up when people play, so no wonder there's barely any pvp going on anymore. It is neither of the three possibilities you mentioned, it is the fourth: be smarter about it.
I did take in consideration time zones but that is more of a faction coordination/leadership thing.

We coordinate with Iron head and they speak Mandarin with a big time zone difference.

How many times has East or West that exiled East asked for "time changes" to various events so more people can show?

East players splitting up when they play to get content is smart.

If no East leadership plan on improving beyond a halcy zerg type play style then i dont see a problem with that.

If East ever wants to grow beyond the occasional "Halcy Champs" then unite your faction. No HCIC and no IHG to blame for dividing so what is the problem?

So if East stay up late or get up early to do content , daily's, ect... then i guess you are not really being denied anything but is a preference of when you want the content.

I am being smart about it : The old argument, "if we keep doing this or that people will stop playing" has been said many times over. Those same people quit or stop playing anyway majority of the time. They also rarely seek to improve or teach/help others. Those type of players tend to be selfish and fail to grasp the "team" concept.

I hope that this will make East stronger not weaker.

If people stop playing then fine because they were going to anyway at the slightest sign of adversity.

The key is to have fun even with odds against you and find like minded people. There is still fun to be had is a losing situation and tbh can make for some epic moments.

Laugh more and cry less... EZ

Just make a guild called " FCK HCIC and IHG" get every geared pvp'er you can and sync time zones within guild. Make your sole focus be dumpster us at everything ALL DAY EVERY DAY! Denying pvp by avoiding it is not empowering. I have been on that side of things vs Pirates and tbh did not like it at all.

** Then teach your new players or interested players to do the same thing. Practice and improve. If i were East that is 1001 what i would do
That sounds like a lot of work and a thing people went ru to not have to do.

Off topic from this thread but checking out the Companion forum event and saw your post.

Sorry to hear your dog passed and it was a good way to honor his memory.

Pets to many of us are more like family than just a pet.

Last edited:
HCIC or IHG can choose to exile to east then they can pvp each other for more/better pvp. Problem solved.
This also coming from a member of the most geared guild on East. It dosnt surprise me that you would suggest that.

Shadow Guild Rules #1 Be gear carried #2 Talk trash from Nui after getting dunked on #3 Port out ( In that order)

* Shadowrus is an exception. Terv is a champion

Off topic from this thread but checking out the Companion forum event and saw your post.

Sorry to hear your dog passed and it was a good way to honor his memory.

Pets to many of us are more like family than just a pet.
Thank you, we did everything we could at the time, but unfortunately he had Hemangiosarcoma, which spread rapidly throughout his body (metastasized).

Back