What's new

Launcher won't display

Daveypoo

I've installed the client. I double click to run it, the icon shows up on my task bar, but nothing appears on the screen. I've tried re-installing the client, I've managed to get the client to run and download on another PC, then copied that over to my laptop, it still won't display the Launcher. I attached a picture of what it looks like when I hold my mouse on the Icon at my task bar. It's just blank.

Attachments

• AA.PNG
    AA.PNG
    18.2 KB · Views: 379
I've installed the client. I double click to run it, the icon shows up on my task bar, but nothing appears on the screen. I've tried re-installing the client, I've managed to get the client to run and download on another PC, then copied that over to my laptop, it still won't display the Launcher. I attached a picture of what it looks like when I hold my mouse on the Icon at my task bar. It's just blank.

NVM I seem to have fixed it! I ran theLauncher using my integrated graphics instead of my GPU.

Create a batch file and write "launcher.exe 0" (without "") there. Try from 0 to 5, like launcher.exe 0, launcher.exe 1, launcher.exe 2.​
or​
Do the following:​
- Right click your Launcher.exe file.​
- Choose create shortcut.​
- Right click that new created file and choose Properties.​
- In the line Target at the end of all text write 0.​
- Save and start.​
- If still same issue, do the same but instead of 0, write 1. Try going up to 5. One of them should work for you.​

Back