What's new

Leadership Based Raid General Events

Status
Not open for further replies.
The way I see it, this is a way to keep the same people in their positions. I don't agree that it is a good way to do it. If someone thinks they can lead an event raid and wants to gain the leadership from doing so, then they should have that opportunity. And those with the leadership roles of the nation should give that person a chance, maybe they can do a good job. However, we will not know if the leadership of the nation tells everyone to leave the raid and join a new one instead of giving the person a chance.

The way I see it, this is a way to keep the same people in their positions. I don't agree that it is a good way to do it. If someone thinks they can lead an event raid and wants to gain the leadership from doing so, then they should have that opportunity. And those with the leadership roles of the nation should give that person a chance, maybe they can do a good job. However, we will not know if the leadership of the nation tells everyone to leave the raid and join a new one instead of giving the person a chance.
There have been multiple chances given to an individual who claims to be a hero, each time I have people from the faction that aren't in my guild message me in game. They ask why I am no longer leading a raid and how uncordinated it is or another reason why they lost an event. I want people to have a chance to lead if they want to and I am willing to teach anyone who proves themselves as a leader how to win certain events. But you have to put the time in to learn and lead events, and the main goal to help the people.

I am not a hero for personal gain, my priorities to the faction come before my priorities to my guild or myself. People may argue that, but I know where my allegiance stands. So let them question me when the people decide to not elect me is when I'll step down from my job.

There have been multiple chances given to an individual who claims to be a hero, each time I have people from the faction that aren't in my guild message me in game. They ask why I am no longer leading a raid and how uncordinated it is or another reason why they lost an event. I want people to have a chance to lead if they want to and I am willing to teach anyone who proves themselves as a leader how to win certain events. But you have to put the time in to learn and lead events, and the main goal to help the people.

I am not a hero for personal gain, my priorities to the faction come before my priorities to my guild or myself. People may argue that, but I know where my allegiance stands. So let them question me when the people decide to not elect me is when I'll step down from my job.
except that you don't let other people lead raids. You roll in with your raid and take over stuff, or you spam faction that your raid is the "right" raid and your fan club does the same. You also abandon events to start inviting for events upwards of 40 minute early and since its bofurs raid or no raid they drop from events to get in. Soooooooooo heroic

What is your job ? Cyber bullying ? I mean your title is hero but you’re truly no ones hero.. you would be lucky if you could lead a horse to water Bofur, people are slowly realizing that if our faction is to be strong you’re probably not the hero we need ..
I give you an E for effort on your acting, though “woe is me” is not a good look for you, no one kicked you from MM raid even though I’m sure the individual that was leading would have love nothing more than to do so instead of dealing with someone so immature.
A good pro tip Bofur is not stopping others of your faction from collecting their honor and warrior medals.

People should be able to lead without haveing to prove themselves to anyone.

200.webp

except that you don't let other people lead raids. You roll in with your raid and take over stuff, or you spam faction that your raid is the "right" raid and your fan club does the same. You also abandon events to start inviting for events upwards of 40 minute early and since its bofurs raid or no raid they drop from events to get in. Soooooooooo heroic

Er Nebins, people drop from Fabio's MM raids because they don't like him or his "leading". He's deliberately lost us MM on more than one occasion because he's, well, Fabio.

Would be great if people would stop losing us events on purpose just because they think it's hysterical or because they've got beef with someone else, but there are a lot of immature kids that play this game and it's going to keep happening. =|

Not going to comment on the Bofur stuff because it's not my monkey, not my circus.

If you view doing what you don't want others to do while you are in lead as giving a chance, then yes you gave a chance to someone else. Though most people would view this a sabotage. Let's face it, this is more about staying hero and making sure there is no competition to stay hero

Er Nebins, people drop from Fabio's MM raids because they don't like him or his "leading". He's deliberately lost us MM on more than one occasion because he's, well, Fabio.

Would be great if people would stop losing us events on purpose just because they think it's hysterical or because they've got beef with someone else, but there are a lot of immature kids that play this game and it's going to keep happening. =|

Not going to comment on the Bofur stuff because it's not my monkey, not my circus.
not talking about fabios raids. I've seen multiple times other people have started and formed CR and GR raids. they get around 20-30 people then bofur decides he's gonna run those raids starts getting people to x up in faction and then the original raid who has been formed for a while are out of luck. recently this happened and bofur AFK'd or some shit marked the wrong spawn location then reds rolled in and did the rift. so if you arent going to properly lead the raid why did his raid have to be the one doing the rift?

Don’t act like you know fabio .. he is trying to get people there quests completed .. he isn’t trying to intentionally lose any event .And if you want to comment here you’re officially apart of the circus act.

not talking about fabios raids. I've seen multiple times other people have started and formed CR and GR raids. they get around 20-30 people then bofur decides he's gonna run those raids starts getting people to x up in faction and then the original raid who has been formed for a while are out of luck. recently this happened and bofur AFK'd or some shit marked the wrong spawn location then reds rolled in and did the rift. so if you arent going to properly lead the raid why did his raid have to be the one doing the rift?

Really? I do GR and CR everyday and I've never seen Bofur lead one. Is it the Sungold CR? I'm not accusing you of lying but I've honestly just never been in any of his GR or CR raids before. If he is doing that then shame on him. A raid leader shouldn't be going AFK and if they don't think they can avoid going AFK then they should be passing lead.

Last edited:
Don’t act like you know fabio .. he is trying to get people there quests completed .. he isn’t trying to intentionally lose any event .And if you want to comment here you’re officially apart of the circus act.

I'm not acting like I know him. I'm telling Nebins why people drop his raid. Don't twist my words. He most certainly has lost us MM on purpose. If he isn't doing it anymore then good, hopefully he continues to try winning. We need more people trying to win, instead of being childish and memeing like it's the greatest thing ever.

And if you want to comment here you’re officially apart of the circus act

Woosh, right over your head.

I'm not acting like I know him. I'm telling Nebins why people drop his raid. Don't twist my words. He most certainly has lost us MM on purpose. If he isn't doing it anymore then good, hopefully he continues to try winning. We need more people trying to win, instead of being childish and memeing like it's the greatest thing ever.

Woosh, right over your head.

Lol .. well Fabio has been trying to concentrate on helping the faction nowadays, and when he tries to make a difference or help others of the faction we get adults throwing temper tantrums ..

WTB Feet Pix Thanks ,
Also Dbl is real hero here!
#DblForHero
helping our faction 1 day at a time.
i Like ride my bike with no handle bars.
no
handle
bars.
~TheFootGod

Attachments

• ScreenShot0172.jpg
    ScreenShot0172.jpg
    480.1 KB · Views: 349

Nebins just like you I have a job and a life outside of this game, so if you can't lead raids because we're both free at the same time that's more of a personal issue. but I've made it my job to lead events after 12pm EST.
Since we're on the topic might as well tell you that not everyone wants to compete in PvP content and there will still be people Xing up for an event 30 minutes before it starts because of two reasons.
1. They want to be in the first raid that gets most of their daily content done.(OC, Library, Bunker, occasionally GR and/or CR)
2. The people want to AFK or do something else and not have to think.(Right after MM, Lusca's and sometimes abyssal people are burnt out)

There are two possible fixes to this solution that I can see either I lead content like Haly than move that raid over to MM and all the other events that I take part in (which would make you more upset because that's less of a chance for you to lead). OR you convince more of the faction to compete in the events you want. Feel free to come up with other options that people ACTUALY be willing to do.

on another side note, everyday a grape licks a friendly cow you know? like when your going to the pub and you see someone there with some sticks in their hand and it hits you.... you could take those sticks and make some friction, Friction would make a fire and once you have a fire you can build a house! What do you do with this house you ask? Make pancakes, badd A** right? i thought so too .
The sparkly lamp ate a pillow then punched Larry.

@Bofur kinda funny that I talked to your guildleader and we sorted this all out but you're here starting more trouble throwing #BofurPityPartyDeux trying to make it into something more than what it is.

I've been relatively good about not throwing this in here, but Bofur you're such a liar and @nebins is absolutely right and IMO @Sparkle , @IronLady , @Ryuzaki SOMEONE should lock this thread. It is literally nothing but Bofur crying that his "reputation" is being taken by someone who he has problems with from retail and can't get over it.

BTW Nebins, you're not wrong. I've been trying to talk to Beck about Bofurs EGO for awhile now, it only escalated after a v long time of trying to get Beck to get Bofur to actually communicate instead of crying when people don't listen to him barking bad orders.

1.png

Nebins just like you I have a job and a life outside of this game, so if you can't lead raids because we're both free at the same time that's more of a personal issue. but I've made it my job to lead events after 12pm EST.
Since we're on the topic might as well tell you that not everyone wants to compete in PvP content and there will still be people Xing up for an event 30 minutes before it starts because of two reasons.
1. They want to be in the first raid that gets most of their daily content done.(OC, Library, Bunker, occasionally GR and/or CR)
2. The people want to AFK or do something else and not have to think.(Right after MM, Lusca's and sometimes abyssal people are burnt out)

There are two possible fixes to this solution that I can see either I lead content like Haly than move that raid over to MM and all the other events that I take part in (which would make you more upset because that's less of a chance for you to lead). OR you convince more of the faction to compete in the events you want. Feel free to come up with other options that people ACTUALY be willing to do.

Bofur can now chew bubblegum and walk at the same time guys !

giphy.gif

I have no problem with you leading stuff its how you go about it. The "Bofur raid or no raid" mentality you seem to have when it comes to stuff. If another raid is already formed its YOUR raid that is going to do it.
with what Pre added. I like how people think i want to take over the late night raids. I don't, I just want people to do shit right. Bofur can lead his oc and lib raid, but if there are already people grouped up for the next cr/gr whatever is happening around reset and he decides he wants to do that event he should check and see whats up first. is incredibly rude to the people who have been waiting for the event already and he's just dicking peopel out of potentially their only chance that day to do them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back