What's new

Leadership Based Raid General Events

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have no problem with you leading stuff its how you go about it. The "Bofur raid or no raid" mentality you seem to have when it comes to stuff. If another raid is already formed its YOUR raid that is going to do it.
with what Pre added. I like how people think i want to take over the late night raids. I don't, I just want people to do shit right. Bofur can lead his oc and lib raid, but if there are already people grouped up for the next cr/gr whatever is happening around reset and he decides he wants to do that event he should check and see whats up first. is incredibly rude to the people who have been waiting for the event already and he's just dicking peopel out of potentially their only chance that day to do them.
nebins when you lead, atleast if there another group youll let someone run it. Im not gonna call anyone out *cough* bofur . Atleast when other poeple are leading most people manage to finish their quests. Thats why ive always been fond of your babies nebins <3 Daddy #1 Bofur acts like a step dad, hes there.. just not doing much

A0eRW4i.png

Hello
As enough suggestions have been shared on the first page already i will close this now.
It has been saved and forwarded so when the opportunity arrives, change might be made.

Thank you and have a nice day ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back