What's new

Let's clarify or Bans of 11/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Gugu well in my case I already reinstalled the game. I can provide the actual files if they want but I didn't log in even once after the ban, and didn't install any fov mods. So idk if that will help, but if they need I can provide those

@IronLady @Sparkle - Please read this.

The only problem here is that people here got banned for irrelevant things.. things like remote mail, and sound (??) files.. Things are the totally no anyone's problem. The problem is the speed hackers/clippers/flying people - this was no addressed.
The people that will be problematic in land grab are the speed hackers, not the people who can access the mail from anywhere (200 credit item in the MP).
We all learnt now that the FOV mod we were using is illegal (used it on Trion server and never got banned) - we all repaired our folder and got a fresh installation. what is the reason to keep us banned? we didn't make any illegal money, we didn't interupt anyone and didn't abuse any system.
We did not get any warning or a kick before getting instantly banned. I really think the admins should take a step back from the people that got banned for FOV and additional mods they had (most if not all are irrelevant stuff), and just show it as a proof for the future that the files are being checked and only the official FOV changer should be used.
Banning so many people because of mods that are irrelevant to the issue the server is facing right now (flying/speeding hackers) - does not make sense.

Please recosider this. I can assure you that everyone who got banned will not have any mods installed (what so ever) - or they will obviously get banned again.

The problem is, noobs leeching Derp Lite, Archebuddy, and radar mods, expecting the devs here are retarded and don't also read publicly leaked hack files and mods.

The FOV mod doesn't touch shit else in your system except the file for FOV.

Modifying the AH scripts so you can instantly rebid? scriptsbin/x2ui/auction/bid.alb Known publicly leeched hack no reason to modify those files.
Ocean removal so you can see chests underwater? Known leeched mod part of a full suite.
I'd bet money that /x2ui/option/sound_option.alb.... is a fucking bot mod that makes sounds and shit to notify the botter. ArcheTool.
ncom_city_old_stair_add07.cgf No clipping.
objects/env/06_unit/01_ship/galleon/galleon_plank_a.chr Trying to no clip raid planks when planks on ships are already bugged allowing you to clip through them anyway when the ship tilts.....fully retarded.
modfile scriptsbin/x2ui/housing/build_window.alb <---- Part of a mod suite that lets you place land without the notification. Useless fuckin leecher.

These mods aren't irrelevant... the fuck? 99% of the shit these leeches are using were designed to give you an advantage. Autobidding on AH to make it impossible to be outbid. Removing the Ocean so you can see underwater. No clipping, self fuckin explanatory what advantages this gives. Bots....I need say nothing else. And insta gibbing land placement...from mods.

I'm still suprised to this day, that Trion or anyone else even allows FOV mod when its literally just a glorified Zoom hack that lets you see farther than the developers intended. Behind walls, behind buildings, helicopter view <-----good luck sneaking up on someone who can see behind walls.
Oh can't place a mailbox in the ocean? No problem, install script and mod to access mail from anywhere in the game while swimming, gliding, on your mount etc etc.

I just wanna thank Plox and the other drunk autistic savants for providing a dose of salt and popcorn here.

The problem is, noobs leeching Derp Lite, Archebuddy, and radar mods, expecting the devs here are retarded and don't also read publicly leaked hack files and mods.

Modifying the AH scripts so you can instantly rebid? scriptsbin/x2ui/auction/bid.alb Known publicly leeched hack no reason to modify those files.
Ocean removal so you can see chests underwater? Known leeched mod part of a full suite.
I'd bet money that /x2ui/option/sound_option.alb.... is a fucking bot mod that makes sounds and shit to notify the botter. ArcheTool.
objects/env/06_unit/01_ship/galleon/galleon_plank_a.chr Trying to no clip raid planks when planks on ships are already bugged allowing you to clip through them anyway when the ship tilts.....fully retarded.
modfile scriptsbin/x2ui/housing/build_window.alb <---- Part of a mod suite that lets you place land without the notification. Useless fuckin leecher.

These mods aren't irrelevant... the fuck? 99% of the shit these leeches are using were designed to give you an advantage. Autobidding on AH to make it impossible to be outbid. Removing the Ocean so you can see underwater. No clipping, self fuckin explanatory what advantages this gives. Bots....I need say nothing else. And insta gibbing land placement...from mods.

I'm still suprised to this day, that Trion or anyone else even allows FOV mod when its literally just a glorified Zoom hack that lets you see farther than the developers intended. Behind walls, behind buildings, helicopter view <-----good luck sneaking up on someone who can see behind walls.
Oh can't place a mailbox in the ocean? No problem, install script and mod to access mail from anywhere in the game while swimming, gliding, on your mount etc etc.

I just wanna thank Plox and the other drunk autistic savants for providing a dose of salt and popcorn here.
I agree with you on most of these, but I still have doubts about the sound one, because sound_option.alb is the file that contains data about the sound tab in the options menu; We need to find a mod that changes it to know why it is changed

I agree with you on most of these, but I still have doubts about the sound one, because sound_option.alb is the file that contains data about the sound tab in the options menu; We need to find a mod that changes it to know why it is changed

Hello. Perhaps i can be of some help.

As i stated in my first post here, the fov mod that i've used caused me some trouble with the options of the game. All of it, i couldn't open it to change anything in-game. When i was instaling the fovmod in the AA folder, the bat patch file send me this message: https://i.imgur.com/Ew7g0Bt.jpg https://i.imgur.com/eHkYZ7R.png

I didn understand at all, so i "reimported" it as it asked, but it didn't work correctly anyway. Maybe it has something to do with the soundfiles? Cause again, i have no idea of what i was messing off. All i wanted was install the mod and play. If anyone understand this could explain to the ADMINS, i will be grateful.

Anyway, the mod is this one: https://www.patreon.com/file?h=8567864&i=922231

Sorry for the english and thanks for your time.

Exactly, I Saw a Lot of people having the same problem. Including me. And the only thing I used Was fov. I also changed the audio settings in game , I don't really like the music. Please check that out Quick, I might not be able to get the 4k leadership that I tried so hard to achieve that

I have suffered from an error for several days and no resolution, after 2 days without login I am banned lol. I have a folder with 250 prints of everything I found strange on the server, and it has EVERY time I've had this error.

Attachments

• ScreenShot0061.jpg
    ScreenShot0061.jpg
    394.5 KB · Views: 363
  • ScreenShot0086.jpg
    ScreenShot0086.jpg
    397.6 KB · Views: 377
  • ScreenShot0106.jpg
    ScreenShot0106.jpg
    227.3 KB · Views: 348
  • ScreenShot0169.jpg
    ScreenShot0169.jpg
    232.4 KB · Views: 342
  • ScreenShot0178.jpg
    ScreenShot0178.jpg
    321.9 KB · Views: 387
  • ScreenShot0211.jpg
    ScreenShot0211.jpg
    266.9 KB · Views: 346
  • ScreenShot0213.jpg
    ScreenShot0213.jpg
    296 KB · Views: 415
  • ScreenShot0224.jpg
    ScreenShot0224.jpg
    336.9 KB · Views: 394
  • ScreenShot0226.jpg
    ScreenShot0226.jpg
    236.6 KB · Views: 430
  • ScreenShot0237.jpg
    ScreenShot0237.jpg
    322.5 KB · Views: 360
  • ScreenShot0246.jpg
    ScreenShot0246.jpg
    352.6 KB · Views: 427
  • ScreenShot0249.jpg
    ScreenShot0249.jpg
    323.3 KB · Views: 408
modfile scriptsbin/x2ui/option/sound_option.alb ?....

haha kinda funny...the hell with sound_option nothing to gain with that..

people are confused got banned for this..

TRION might be happy right now for having this kind of trouble..

anyway good luck with that. peace!

modfile scriptsbin/x2ui/option/sound_option.alb ::::IGN:::: Dragonking

what the f*ck that does do?
i only used FOV and nothing else..
and from what i read its about "SOUNDS"
so how can i hack or anything with that? ill make people sleep? LOL

haha regarding your theory on sound_option..notify the bot for this? if so isn't that obvious that the archrage will have a different mod title for this? they detected the sound_option thing but not the bot mod file?.. nice theory dude..haha

@Sparkle Me and others have done a lot of looking into why sound_option.alb modification could be used as a cheat, and did not find anything convincing. We also looked into which cheating mods modified these files, and did not find anything.
I think you might want to consider the fact that this file could be modified by either the game itself, or that installing FoV mod and having the install fail could cause the file to be modified.

I have not looked into it for portal.alb

haha regarding your theory on sound_option..notify the bot for this? if so isn't that obvious that the archrage will have a different mod title for this? they detected the sound_option thing but not the bot mod file?.. nice theory dude..haha
You don't understand the difference between mods and hacks.

@Sparkle Me and others have done a lot of looking into why sound_option.alb modification could be used as a cheat, and did not find anything convincing. We also looked into which cheating mods modified these files, and did not find anything.
I think you might want to consider the fact that this file could be modified by either the game itself, or that installing FoV mod and having the install fail could cause the file to be modified.

I have not looked into it for portal.alb

You don't understand the difference between mods and hacks.

lol???
mod is short for "modifying" which refers to changing something within the game, usually in a context that isn't allowed. hacks refers to breaking into game files or networks in with access is not authorized.

either of them still they change or edit something or even bypass.. don't be so high and mighty correcting people. if you don't get what i mean then it is you not me.

lol???
mod is short for "modifying" which refers to changing something within the game, usually in a context that isn't allowed. hacks refers to breaking into game files or networks in with access is not authorized.

either of them still they change or edit something or even bypass.. don't be so high and mighty correcting people. if you don't get what i mean then it is you not me.
How detecting mods work :

You compare the file hashes (think of it as a way to know if two files are identical or not. Different hashes mean different files). If they are different, there has been a file modification. Once you know a file has been modified, you check if it's allowed to modify it (FoV mod file, KR Font file). If it's not allowed, you send a warning and/or ban the player.

How detecting hacks work :

You need to detect an external program modifying and reading game memory. Unlike files, memory changes all the time. For that, they can implement things like speed caps, which makes people unable to use speedhacks too much, or else they'd be detected. Detecting memory reads is a lot harder, since legit programs like antiviruses can read into memory to check for viruses.

Bots are not MODS, they are HACKS, external programs that read the memory of the game, or watch the screen, and detect where things are (Iron veins, for example). After that, they send input to direct the player towards the vein or whatever the bot is designed to do.

I like having a ban list, make this a monthly thing.

Name and shame wall - That said no sure the sound one is legit, unless its been edited in a way that increases footstep sound etc

Last edited:
I can see sound_option.alb being added if you chose the option in one of those packs to remove songcraft music.

How detecting mods work :

You compare the file hashes (think of it as a way to know if two files are identical or not. Different hashes mean different files). If they are different, there has been a file modification. Once you know a file has been modified, you check if it's allowed to modify it (FoV mod file, KR Font file). If it's not allowed, you send a warning and/or ban the player.

How detecting hacks work :

You need to detect an external program modifying and reading game memory. Unlike files, memory changes all the time. For that, they can implement things like speed caps, which makes people unable to use speedhacks too much, or else they'd be detected. Detecting memory reads is a lot harder, since legit programs like antiviruses can read into memory to check for viruses.

Bots are not MODS, they are HACKS, external programs that read the memory of the game, or watch the screen, and detect where things are (Iron veins, for example). After that, they send input to direct the player towards the vein or whatever the bot is designed to do.

ill just say hahaha... you really don't get what i mean..haha.. i rest my case.. +1 for you mr. billgates..hahahahaha

I can see sound_option.alb being added if you chose the option in one of those packs to remove songcraft music.
I checked on various mod packs, and it is not modified, the file modified for that specific feature is different ;)

I checked on various mod packs, and it is not modified, the file modified for that specific feature is different ;)
Ah gotcha, i just remember rengold's modpack having option to disable songcraft songs :>

Hey @Sparkle

I think you could ask the people who were banned due to file modifications to provide their files ?

If get their files, you can see what they changed can't you ?
Maybe make the anticheat upload the files to a server once it sees it has been modified could help

Great idea, Gugu. +1

what do i do then btw? i never touch any mods or altered anything, and whats anti-cheat intrusion?? didn't even have cheat engine to begin with. and it says, i've been warned multiple times?
i just woke up and log-in my account then i got force-out because of broken client or cheater message. then when i relog. Banned, so i don't think i've been warned multiple times

so do i need to reinstall my client??

I'll say this much. I know of 2 people on this list that I've personally played with since beta. Also played with them on this server and have fought tooth and nail with them making freedich run after freedich run for gilda stars. How in the world are they hacking AND going through all this trouble to advance in the game legitimately as well? Makes no sense to me. This honestly makes me feel unmotivated to play, just knowing at any moment I could be banned for something that I had nothing to do with. I really wish this would be looked into further.

Secondly, I STILl get this "device removed" error and kicked out of the game like 2-3 times per week. If you look it up on the forums, you guys are saying there's only 2 reasons this could happen. 1. I'm using game altering files. 2. I "definitely" <-- in those words have a virus. Guess what? I've not altered anything and definitely DO NOT have a virus. Now I'm just bringing up this point because nothing is always 100% perfect. Mistakes can happen and programs aren't immune from that. Please, look into this sound file thing thoroughly and either 100% confirm it's a "HACK" or unban these guys. Please @IronLady @Sparkle I beg you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back