What's new

Level 52 to use Labor :(

Bahagamoon

So my Gf and I just started today and were really excited to get away from the live fresh start server and come over here to a new community and have loads of fun gathering leveling and grinding.. Well for some reason we cant gather Anything .. even cant finish some quest that required chopping down trees .. well we finally found out u have to be level 52 .. WOW .. really /./ this is very disappointing .. My gf really loves to gather and make money gathering and now shes forced to quest only .. well to make a long story sort .. she doesnt wanna play now . cause she cant level while gathering .. she doesnt like pvp no questing .. she loves to farm and gather , make trade runs and make donations to guilds when needed . So i understand why this is this way cause of the bots .. but why such a high level .. it really takes away from 1/2 the game right off the bat .. in fact its kinda harder then live now .. we are not bots and real players and not sure why we have to suffer .. i know u can afk fish .. but u gather to make money to buy a pole and some worms .. we have 3 gold :( .. so i dont know what else todo .. im leveling for her .. but in 4 hours time im only 22 .. I really dont wanna her or i to go back to live .. but half the game is missing for us at this point .. please help :)

So my Gf and I just started today and were really excited to get away from the live fresh start server and come over here to a new community and have loads of fun gathering leveling and grinding.. Well for some reason we cant gather Anything .. even cant finish some quest that required chopping down trees .. well we finally found out u have to be level 52 .. WOW .. really /./ this is very disappointing .. My gf really loves to gather and make money gathering and now shes forced to quest only .. well to make a long story sort .. she doesnt wanna play now . cause she cant level while gathering .. she doesnt like pvp no questing .. she loves to farm and gather , make trade runs and make donations to guilds when needed . So i understand why this is this way cause of the bots .. but why such a high level .. it really takes away from 1/2 the game right off the bat .. in fact its kinda harder then live now .. we are not bots and real players and not sure why we have to suffer .. i know u can afk fish .. but u gather to make money to buy a pole and some worms .. we have 3 gold :( .. so i dont know what else todo .. im leveling for her .. but in 4 hours time im only 22 .. I really dont wanna her or i to go back to live .. but half the game is missing for us at this point .. please help :)

The 52 cap is to help protect the server from bots as everyone has free patron.

What you can actually do is AFK fish your character up to 52, and then play the game like normal. I found that to be the easiest way.

Feel free to drop me your guys in-game names and I'll give you guys each a fishing rod and some worms to get you going and start burning that labor.

Cheers,

I cant delete this now .. sorry im such a newbie .. i posted here cause i thought i posted in the wrong area .. LOL

Im online now with Mooniee .. my gfs acct to help her :) thank you

Alright, my power is out right now due to a storm. Once it comes back on, I will send you guys a mail. AFK fishing should level you up to 52 in a couple hours.

So my toons name is bahaga and shes Mooniee .. im sorry your power is out . I hate that .. its kinda scary too .. I hope you get it back soon .. thanks for everything .. we can pay you back when we make some cash .. t hanks again :)

Thank you, will do as soon as I can. Rod and worms are cheap, I don't need anything from it. I really geared on 2 characters, always love to help someone out.

So we had problems on the are mains are on the harinyi sise .. names are Nemus and Moonee .. sorry for the confusion .. we didnt like that other side and will be online all night .. i also request you as friend on discord .. TY

I get that its a frustrating gap..but I have leveled a fresh character to 52 in a day. About 5 hours. You do need to do a couple of things..

1. Put the Wayfarer title on for the 1% XP gain boost.
2. Stack whatever potions and buffs you get that increases XP gain.
3. Following the Green story quests actually levels you fast up to about 30-35 or so.
4. Even if you hate PvP..getting the Honor quests for Crimson Rift 1, 2, and 3 in Cinderstone and then joining a Raid group for the rift is a massive amount of XP
5. Dont skip over yellow quests as you do your Greens.
6 You CAN use larceny to open coin purses. With the right XP boost potions..farming mobs for Merchant and Prince purses actually gains a ton of XP

The 52 cap is to help protect the server from bots as everyone has free patron.

What you can actually do is AFK fish your character up to 52, and then play the game like normal. I found that to be the easiest way.

Feel free to drop me your guys in-game names and I'll give you guys each a fishing rod and some worms to get you going and start burning that labor.

Cheers,

Hey Epic,

My friend and I are in this exact same boat as Bahagamoon. We got burned bad by the live server a few years back but were overjoyed to find this server last weekend. We hopped on the server and it is amazing! All the joy returned only to become quite frustrated at the 52 prerequisite. I read some of the advice on the forums and followed green quests until they are above my level. We are sitting about 35 – at this point people just say AFK fish but that is so expensive. We are both sitting on about 6 gold - there is no way we can afford poles and bait. We love the game, and the afk fishing makes sense, but how do you afford it?

Thanks,
Abomarok

Hey Epic,

My friend and I are in this exact same boat as Bahagamoon. We got burned bad by the live server a few years back but were overjoyed to find this server last weekend. We hopped on the server and it is amazing! All the joy returned only to become quite frustrated at the 52 prerequisite. I read some of the advice on the forums and followed green quests until they are above my level. We are sitting about 35 – at this point people just say AFK fish but that is so expensive. We are both sitting on about 6 gold - there is no way we can afford poles and bait. We love the game, and the afk fishing makes sense, but how do you afford it?

Thanks,
Abomarok

Give me your guys in game names. I'm more than happy to send you both a rod and a load of worms when I get home from work.

Cheers,

Back