What's new

level too low?

Mauro Daniel

I have to be level 52 for this? it's a joke

SEJwN
https://imgur.com/a/ZQfCt

No joke. Its actually not too bad with the increased xp rate.

Focus green quests only until you finish the Racial storyline. If not level 30, then do level appropriate side quests until so and I would also get a battle pet as they really help with tanking and dps since you will probably be under geared at some point in this (wolf is better than cat but either will due). At 30 you start the faction storyline, this starts in Cinderstone for West (Ynestere for East I believe). Continue to focus the green quests but you will still probably need to do a few side quests per area to stay on track of mob levels. Use this map to confirm if you should move on or stay for a couple more quests. You will probably have to buy a new weapon every 5 levels since you most likely won't be hitting the quests that give gear (waste of time imo to try to get them all as you out level the gear super quick anyway) or so but will be cheap.

Each zone took me about 25 mins to level through and I actually only had 1st quest gear tops with fresh toon bottom gear until level 50. I did die a bunch but i got to level 50 in about 10 hours and was level 55 within 24 hours of the server starting.

Once level 50, immediately go to your faction's hero hall (if you take a hero call you will end up here). There will be a bench where you can craft weapons for 2 warriors medals and they do roughly the DPS of about an equivalent Celestial T3 weapon minus the passive. This weapon is good enough to get you in dungeons or farming Auroria mobs. If you have some loot drop consumables Id use them now as the auroria gear drops pretty well but adding even 10% gives me 3-6 more gear drops per hour of farming.

Once 52, you the professional tonics you get and craft as much as you can. Shouldn't be too long to get to 55 from here. Good luck, stay focused and you will be max level before you know it.

If you are able to get a fishing rod and a stack of bait worms afk fishing will get you from 30-52 almost by itself with the scrolls/pots you get just from leveling up

Well then... Thanks, my alt toon will be properly leveled as soon as I get home lol.

OP if you dont mind funding that first worm buy thru donating, I would go this route personally so you can just get to the real game. If you don't want to spend anything then quest leveling the way I mentioned is the quickest way.

Ya. It's easy to get to 30 by doing green quests with a few others here and there. Then just fish with all of the so buffs you get from opening the leveling boxes. All you have to do is make sure you have labor and hop on every 30/60 minutes to refresh your pots/scrolls/books. And make sure you have like 20 inventory slots open for all of the fish

There are various ways of reaching the lvl 52+ faster which involve autofishing, coinpurses, doing green quests and processing materials like flowers. And with the multiple exp potions combined with exp rates ,you should be able to "unlock" your character in short notice.

Back