What's new

leveling bug

Aviendha

Hi,
cant find the other thread but I've seen people with this bug before, somehow my char leveled back down to 54 and is stuck there XD got a ton of exp tho lol I forgot what I can do about this :x

1568272635421.png

Character can't level down. It may stack at level 54 if you leveled it during the time bug was existing (April or May if I remember correctly), stopped on lvl 54 and decided to continue leveling just now.
If you submitted a ticket, please provide me with a ticket number, I'll check timing when you had it leveled and have it fixed for you. Or, provide me with a character name if ticket is not submitted yet.

well the skillsets are still lv55, I vaguely remember this character going to lv55. It's been a while though... I only use my other chars when I want faster prestige or lord coins xD

I didn't get round to submitting a ticket yet, her name is Maevar @Sparkle

Yes, it's from that time when bug preventing players from reaching the next level though having more than enough EXP was present. So, character was stuck on that level for you. Made a change for that character. Should be fine for you now.

Back