What's new

LF Guild, duh (East)

Daimur

Hey there!

I'm playing ff14 for about 4 years now but kinda taking a break of it cause of content lack so here i am. I started playing on this P-Server like 3 days ago and would like to join a simple, calm guild without any special treatments. I'm located in germany which basically just means that i'd prefer some german peeps but dont mind english speaking players. The last time i played archeage was about 5 years ago, which was on the official server. I checked it out a couple weeks ago and damn its a ghost town. So here i am starting again. I have to mention that i'm 100% noob in this game. Dunno bout trading, pvp, open world etc. I still need to learn everything step by step.
I'd prefer a guild, that doesn't focus on gear or cash but more chit chatting, doing raids here and there, trade runs etc. No stress involved.
Some people told me to play on the RU server cause i'm in the EU and tbh i prefer talking/writing in english with people on worldchat instead of trying to figure out what the russian people are talking about.
I can just repeat myself and point out that i'm 100% noob still. Dont even dare trying to hire me to your guild if you expect full knowledge etc.
I'm playing a Darkrunner atm cause my guts told me to wield a badass greatsword when i started playing on this server.

Reply to this thread if you might be interested in "hiring" me or, what i personally prefer, talk to me on discord. You can contact me by the name: ᴮᴬᴺᴬᴺᴬᶠᴼᴿᶜᴱ#1111

Or ingame by the name Daimur (Harani, east)

I'm on the ArcheRage discord server too in case you can't find me.

Regards

Last edited:
Back