What's new

List index out of bounds (26)

ive recently had to reinstall due to issues with bitdefender antivirus, for the installation proccess via torrernt ive had my antivirus disabled, but when trying to launch the client i get an error saying
"list index out of bounds (26) any help?

upload_2019-8-15_11-0-58.png

Hi!

Did you have old game client installed on you PC, and if you had it, did you remove it prior installing a new one?

i did indeed remove it, i used the client downloader to remove the files, then manually deleted the files and emptied the trash

Can you explain which way you used the client downloader to remove the files?

when you download the client instead of the torrent you get the installer, when the game is installed you can use the installer to instead uninstall

This error can occur if you try to run launcher for the old game client. I recommend you to remove all files for the AR again including the launcher link from your desktop and reinstall it again.

ive deleted all folders where the old info was installed and have created new, ive done this multiple times before but will try it again and see what happens

Make sure you also remove old link to the launcher from your desktop.

after making sure everything was deleted including the torrent files, i redownloaded the torrent and reinstalled, made sure there was no old link on my desktop and still got the same error

Please do the following:

Go to the folder with Launcher. Right click it and choose “Create shortcut”. Then, right click on shortcut, choose “Properties” and in the “Target” line at the end add “ -debug -debug”, press OK. Then open the shortcut launcher. A new file “Launcher.log” will be created. Send it to us.

i was able to get the game running, however upon turning on my bitdefender it started to quarantine files saying its infected, though i assume this is not the case, the antivirus problem only came up in your guys' most recent update for me. trying to find a setting that allows AA to not be torn apart by bitdefender

also what seemed to be holding me up is when i did a search through my computer there were some files with a (build0) through (build3) that were in some program files separate from where i had the game installed, so just deleting everything with the arche prefix worked

Back