What's new

List of Ways to Obtain Honor

Wyzpr

Thought I'd thow this up here for easy access too. This is sourced from answers on this post: https://www.reddit.com/r/archeage/comments/3nwl0x/giant_list_of_every_way_to_make_honor/

Honor Events (These require you to accept the quests that grant these rewards)
  • Crimson Rift - 1000 honor (Daily) [PvE; Possible PvP]
  • Grimghast Rift - 1000 honor (Daily) [PvE; Possible PvP]
  • Abyssal Attack - 1000 honor (Daily on Abyssal days; Tues, Thurs, Sat) [Will be PvP]
  • Luscas - 2400 honor (Daily) [Will be PvP]
  • Mistmerrow - 1000 honor (Daily) [Will be PvP]
  • Weekend Sea of Drowned Love Dungeon - 1000 honor (Weekend only) [PvE]

Honor Thru PvP
  • Arenas - Honor for both wins and losses so play your daily limits no matter if you aren't great at it. Stick to the top 2 arena types if you have crappy gear as it normalizes it. the bottom 2 types uses your equiped gear/stats.
  • War Zone - DS cycles War and there is usually constant back and forth PvP around the library. West has Halcyona, and Karkasse auto cycle war times, but hellswamp, sandeep and cinderstone will get pushed to war. On the east side, not many zones get pushed to war often but you can be on the that kills enough people to do so then farm for war honor.
  • Participate in Jury - After completing those particular quests, accepting a jury invite will grant honor

Let me know if I need to add something.

Last edited:
You need to add the good amounts ?

I think none of those amounts are correct for the server, since it has a multiplier on honor gained via quests.
It's x2 for everything afaik

You need to add the good amounts ?

I think none of those amounts are correct for the server, since it has a multiplier on honor gained via quests.
It's x2 for everything afaik
Yea you are right, but I don't believe it a straight 2x tho as Luscas give 2400 IIRC. I will update this but Ill verify the exact amounts ingame to the best of my ability first. Thanks for the call out.

Yea you are right, but I don't believe it a straight 2x tho as Luscas give 2400 IIRC. I will update this but Ill verify the exact amounts ingame to the best of my ability first. Thanks for the call out.
The Luscas quest is for 1200 that's why it gives you 2400.

I believe Fort and Invasion both give 1200 each. They are DS events that happen once or twice a week.

Yea its missing a couple other things too like daily arena win quest, I forgot what else I did that gave me 800 honor, etc. It will be 100% correct one day... one day...

Keep pointing them out tho. Thanks

how much honor per trial as a jury ? i ask cuz i always decline the invitations , have about 300 jury invitations refused
i didnt know it gives honor

Back